|Date Posted||May 12, 2020|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
Pittsburg Tank & Tower Group has immediate openings for Tower Hand with Allstate Tower in Henderson, KY. Come see the world with our teams. We travel all over the world installing communication towers.
- A minimum of 2 – 5 years of construction or telecommunications experience preferred
- Candidate must be experienced in all aspects of line and antenna system installation, replacement and maintenance.
- Experience with the following is essential: Antenna installation and alignment, TMA’s, Diplexers, Coax, Connectors, Jumpers, Installation of steel platforms and grounding
- CPR/First Aid Certified (must keep certification current).
- Com Train Climber Rescue Course or equivalent.
- Must be willing to climb tall structures of 200 feet or more
- Able to travel out of state
- Perform all daily site safety analysis meetings, PPE and safety/equipment inspections
- Proper use of all safety equipment and adherence to all safety procedures
- Adherence to OSHA/NATE/customer and industry standards and quality
- Distribute, pick-up and organize tools and materials in coordination with superiors
- Perform all work efficiently and effectively while observing safety and quality requirements
- Maintain safety records/certifications as required
- Professional customer and co-worker interaction
- Perform other duties as requested
- Valid Driver’s License
GENEROUS BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Pittsburg Tank & Tower Group offers a generous benefit package including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) options as well as many other perks for our family of employees:
- Fitness center on site for employees to use 24/7 with 2 trainers on site to assist with training
- Offer both a traditional 401(k) and a Roth 401(k) with a company matching 50% up to 5% of employee contribution after 1 year of employment. Employee is vested at 20% a year. Employees can start the contributions 1st of the month following their 60 days of employment
- If an employee takes the medical insurance, the company pays for dental and life insurance. The company also pays over 90% of the medical insurance cost for the employee and family
- We also offer short-term and long-term disability and additional life insurance an employee can take on their own
- Vision is optional
- Insurance is available the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment
- ESOP Company
About the Company:
Family owned and operated since 1919, PTTG designs, builds and maintains storage tanks for corporations and governmental entities as well as communication towers and structural steel for industry leaders around the world. We are proud to be a certified Drug-Free workplace and honored to be among the elite SHARP compliant businesses. Come to work with family!
Equal opportunity employer.