|Engineered Tower Solutions (ETS)|
|Location||Wake Forest, North Carolina|
|Date Posted||March 10, 2017|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
Engineered Tower Solutions is currently hiring to fill positions within our Wake Forest, NC office.
Description: Perform tower construction duties on a daily basis ensuring quality and accuracy for expedited deployment of services as directed by a crew leader or project manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Travel approximately 80% of the time. We work Monday-Friday and are home each weekend!
- Required to climb communications structures (several hundred feet).
- Maintain a working relationship with crew leaders and managers.
- Work with project managers to analyze job requirements.
- Basic ground and tower labor work.
- Organize and maintain tools and materials.
- Read engineering plans and drawings.
- Complete work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform structural upgrades to existing towers/foundation, decommission old towers, maintenance repairs, and install/troubleshoot lighting systems. We do not perform line and antenna work!
- Follow all industry and company safety regulations.
Education, and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Military background is a plus.
- 1-2 years tower construction experience is a plus, but not required.
Reasoning Ability, Physical Demands, & Work Environment:
- Ability to work directly with crew leaders and managers on a continuous basis.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle (safe driving record required).
- Ability to work with others, and function as a team.
- ETS is an equal opportunity employer.
- Holiday pay, vacation pay, and travel benefits.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Retirement Benefits.