|Date Posted||July 31, 2019|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
The job is not limited to one place and is 100% mobile. The place of work will be USA, starting from KS and you will be required to manage and work in a small team at cell site towers, rooftops and roadside shelters/cabinets.
Aerial work, tower climbing safety & rescue as well as technical trainings are mandatory prerequisites for this job.
The scope of work includes but not limited to supervise, coordinate and execute Antennas and radio equipment and associated cabling installation and removals on cell site towers.
- Valid Competent Climber certificate
- Valid Authorized Rescuer certificate
- Valid OSHA 10 HOUR construction course
- At least 1 year, general construction work experience related to Telecom/ wireless industry along with valid educational qualifications and technical certifications.
- Valid Health and Safety certifications including working at heights, fall arrest, personal protective equipment, Lockout/tag out (Electrical safety), Confined space, Ladder, driver safety and first aid CPR, RF Awareness and RF safety.
- Valid driving license, Valid USA/ Canadian passport. Valid security clearance.