|Fusion Solutions Inc|
|Date Posted||July 5, 2019|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
Tower Tech 1 (TT1) positions are currently available in: Texas-Dallas, Oklahoma-Oklahoma City, markets. Advancement to TT4, Foreman and beyond is likely, depending on your skill level and longevity.
• Must have one year of cellular tower climbing experience to be considered for the job
• Must successfully complete Ericsson’s tower training program at required level including completing a 90-day post training probation period
• Extensive travel, weekend and shift work is a standard expectation of the job
• Effective written and oral communication skills in English language for safety reasons
• Attend Ericsson Tower Technician training in order to verify skills and ability
• Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in stressful and demanding work environment
• Must have high level of computer proficiency, including a working knowledge of all Microsoft Office suite Understanding of basic mechanical terms and tools
• Ability to learn and retain physical and mechanical installation specifications
• Ability to connect and disconnect various sizes and types of electronic connectors
• Standing, walking, climbing and strenuous, repetitive movements for extended periods of time
• Push, pull, lift and carry materials that are an average weight of (35) pounds, up to (70) pounds
• Readiness to perform these duties in all weather conditions / climates including heat, cold, rain etc.
• Candidates must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license
• Clean Driving record the past 5 years; no outstanding tickets, warrants, etc.
• Background check and drug test are required and must be completed within 48 hours of offer acceptance.
• Understand and strictly adhere to safety and quality guidelines without deviation
• Safely and efficiently complete repairs and upgrades at elevated heights.
• Impacted equipment will be mounted on various structures such as Guyed Towers, Lattice Towers, Monopole Towers, Water Towers, Stealth Towers and Rooftops
• Observe and report possible compound/equipment defects or hazards
• Ensure that Job Hazard Assessment (JHA) requirements are identified, documented and followed
• Accurately follow instructions and complete assigned course of action in accordance with scope of work and methods of procedures (MOPs) and track work via checklists
• Accurately and timely document job costs, including labor hours and material
• Read customer blueprints and execute scope of work per the customer’s specifications
• Identify potential add-on sales to increase company revenue
• Expansion and Upgrades to established major cellular carrier networks
• Break/Fix work will consist of repairs and upkeep to existing cellular networks / sites
• Civil work will consist of upgrading and expanding existing cellular networks / sites
• Pre and Post Work Site Audits
• Cellular Radio and Antenna Swaps
• Legacy cable plant upgrades from Coaxial Cable to Fiber
• Site Upgrades
• Capacity Expansion
Contact Mark Jacobs, 214-736-7166, firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.