|Date Posted||July 11, 2019|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
Here we grow again! King has grown, diversified and evolved its construction services from a small electrical contractor to a large, full service General Contractor/Electrical Contractor serving the telecommunications industry. King’s market-leading Construction, Tech Services, Electrical, Civil, Foundation, Steel Erection, and Structure Retrofit Divisions serve both public and private sector clients. King offers innovative design/build solutions for a broad spectrum of services, including fixed wireless, macro, DAS, small cell and custom one-off applications.
King has an immediate need for Tower Hand Crew members. This is a full time, in market permanent local crew, hourly position (not traveling or per diem), with opportunity for advancement within our growing team.
- Minimum of two years of related experience within the telecommunications or related construction industry
- Strong organizational communication (written, verbal and computer) skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, problem solving and verbal skills
- Able to follow direction precisely
- Possession of a valid driver’s license that meets the criteria of the Company Vehicle Policy
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must pass a drug screen
- Must have background screen results that meet the criteria of Company
Experience on Construction Sites
- Working around heavy equipment, earthmoving equipment, trenching equipment.
- Hands on concrete placement experience. Ability to read written directions Works Hands on tower work experience in a supervisory role
- Exposure to sweep testing, PIM testing, ret commissioning
- Exposure to hybrid cable placement, rrh installation and testing
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Ability to work with team members to achieve performance goals
- Must be able to sit for extended periods; stand; walk; use hands and fingers to feel and handle; reach with arms and hands; talk, hear, stoop, kneel and crouch; lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 100 pounds
- Must have the ability and be willing to travel, as required, for job related functions
What King offers you:
A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Highly competitive base pay
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits programs
PTO program and 401k
King Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
King is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please respond with resume and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the King family!