|Date Posted||November 9, 2019|
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
Verizon 4xTx upgrades
Crown-Smallcell, T-mobile L600
Darai Communications is looking for Telecom Tower Technician candidates. Candidates must be able to carefully and accurately follow safety and work instructions, organize and track their work via checklists and work procedures, and must be able and willing to climb tall structures with a load of up to 25 pounds while working at altitudes of 300+ feet.
· Ensure safety at all times including Fall Safety procedures.
· Installs, erects, maintains, repairs, removes, or retrofits towers and antenna systems (e.g. antennas, microwave dishes, feed lines, ice shields, etc.), sometimes under adverse conditions (e.g., high towers, inclement weather, remote sites, etc.) throughout the nation using safety equipment and hand, power, and specialty tools.
· Climbing towers and ladders at various heights.
· Erection of various tower types.
· Assemble and install antennas.
· Adjust antenna Azimuth and down tilt.
· Jumper and Coax install and Replacement.
· Coax Termination, Connector Installation, Weatherproofing, and Grounding.
· Installation of new carriers on new build and existing towers.
· Work independently at given tasks.
· 2 – 5 years of construction or telecommunications experience
· Must be experienced in all aspects of line and antenna system installation, replacement and maintenance
· Experience with the following is essential: Antenna installation and alignment, TMA’s, Diplexers, Coax, Connectors, Jumpers, Installation of steel platforms and grounding
· CPR/First Aid Certified (must keep certification current)
· Comtrain Climber Rescue Course or equivalent
· Must be willing to climb tall structures in excess of 300 feet and work in all types of weather conditions
· Able to lift, carry, push, pull 75+ lbs
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
· How many years of Construction experience do you have?
· How many years of Telecommunication experience do you have?
· Do you have the following license or certification: Comtrain Climber Rescue Course or equivalent?
· Do you have the following license or certification: CPR Certification?
· Do you have the following license or certification: First Aid Certification?
· Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?