|Milicia Electric Corp|
|Location||West Babylon, New York (NY)|
|Date Posted||July 5, 2017|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
We are looking for employees who bring quality and safety to the tower, rooftop and specialty cell structures.
What We’re Looking For:
Tower Technician, local to this area, Work includes grounding, installation of antennas, all types of antenna mounts, microwaves, coax lines, TMAs, RF jumpers, remote electrical down-tilts / Bias-Ts, remote radio heads, fiber/DC Hybrid cables, sweep and PIM testing, site audits, and maintenance type items.
Adhere to OSHA / NATE / customer and industry wireless standards and quality.
Have a strong working knowledge of LTE, GSM, and UMTS platforms as well as highly skilled duties related to installation, testing, maintaining, and troubleshooting network systems as related to equipment installation and failure. Perform antenna sweeps, frequency spectrum sweeps and maintains site configuration data using computer software and digital photography.
What we need employee’s to do.
- Ensure work is performed and completed
- Work with all major carriers experience is a must, resume should reflect carriers worked for
- assistance with inspections
- Climb tower sites to conduct repair
- Technical support when necessary
- Have experience to Operate ANRITSU SITE MASTER, KEALUS PIMM and EXFO, AFL fiber testers
- Punch list generation and resolution during the course of normal project schedule and in advance of any customer inspections
- Operation of commonly used tools in the wireless industry efficiently
- Frequent performance of duties in outside weather conditions w/ occasional exposure to inclement weather conditions
- Work at extreme heights and on roof tops
- Set high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- The ability to maintain a desired level of quality in your work, especially by means of attention to every stage of the process of delivery or production.
- Experience with and the ability to climb towers 100+ feet tall, with a 50 lb. load
- Able to reach, grasp and climb with both hands
- Flexible to work shift work to include maintenance window and weekends if needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive
- Must be 21 years of age or older if required to drive
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, regulations, instruction manuals, blueprints, and specifications
- Good oral and written communications skills and the ability to speak, write and read English
- 1+ years of experience climbing and working on Towers
- Experience with GSM, UMTS, Carrier Adds, and LTE
- DAS experience is a plus
- Experience with installation, testing, maintaining, and troubleshooting network systems as they relate to equipment installation and failure
- Experience testing and working with Fiber
- OSHA Safety standards certification is preferred (will provide training)
- Comtrain or Fall Rescue certification preferred (will provide training)
- salary compensation as per skill set.
- benefits and retirement
- sick and holiday pay
- great working enviroment.