|MasTec Network Solutions|
|Location||Charlotte, North Carolina|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2019|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
Join the fastest growing and best construction team in the industry! MasTec Network Solutions offers a competitive hourly wage, retention bonus to $1,300 and referral bonus up to $1000, On-The-Job paid training, Certifications, Medical Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K and stock options.
- Work for the top construction company in North America
- Fortune 500 Company
- Competitive Pay
- Great Benefits
- Career Growth
The Tower Foreman position is responsible for the daily site construction work efforts assigned to you by leadership.
Tower Foreman Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the daily operations at assigned sites.
- Maintain daily paperwork required for the site and the crew.
- Implement and follow through with job instructions provided by leadership.
- Ensure safety and quality control requirements at your sites and with your crew.
- Compile all site-specific closeout documentation for your work effort.
- Upload closeout documentation to customer interfaces.
- Coordinate with customer representative for site related activities and maintain a good working relationship with customer representative.
- Provide leadership, guidance and actively train / promote learning to all crew members.
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in an operational condition at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Tower Foreman Job Requirements
Skills and Experience
- The Tower Foreman must have at least 5 years of industry experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in construction skills, rigging, safety and general industry knowledge.
- Job related certifications
- First Aid, Safety, Rescue, Wiltron, Anritsu, Fiber, PIM, CPR and Connector attachment
- Organizational, computer and communication skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret site plans, RFDS, construction drawings and SOW.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and comply with company motor vehicle policy.
- If applicable, the ability to maintain FDOT log books
- Training will be provided
- Recognize and provide a safe work site with acceptable quality and efficiency.
- Ability to lead, teach and train proper work and safety procedures.
- Must be able to provide, record and manage paperwork (Excel, Word etc)
- Must be fit and in good physical condition
- Must have the ability to climb towers, be able to pick up 50 lbs., and be cable of working up to 12 hours on occasion.
- Individuals must have a valid driver’s license and driving record meeting the company policy conditions.
- Must be available to work weekends and/or nights, in extreme weather conditions if necessary, and be willing to travel extensively.
- Tower Foreman must be able to work out of market or away from home as work demands.