|Date Posted||November 7, 2019|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
Strong Tower Enterprises has been servicing telecom and broadcast towers across the U.S. for over 10 years. We value safety, integrity, and excellence in everything we do.
Our company is searching for a skilled individual who possess leadership qualities and would like to grow quickly within the company. In effort to grow and expand Strong Tower Enterprises is looking for someone who has experience in the industry that would be interested in becoming a foundational part of the companies growth in an environment with flexible rotations, and consistent work in an environment that is drug free and values safety as a priority.
Although our headquarters are located in Texas, however, because we service towers across the country, you would not be required to live locally to obtain employment with us.
This opening does involve travel with a rotation that is flexible to meet your personal needs in relation to the needs of the company.
We cover travel to and from the site along with lodging and a daily per diem allotment.
We offer health insurance including dental and vision
We provide all of your safety gear free of charge for you and cover any additional training you may need in the future.
Basic Job Description:
– Maintain safety and quality guidelines
– Safely and efficiently complete decommissions and equipment maintenance for various cell provider equipment at elevated heights
– Follow instructions to accomplish assigned work in a timely and accurate manner
– Maintain proper use of company vehicles, credit cards and other assigned assets
– Execute scope of work per the customer’s specifications
– Pre-Work and Post-Work pictures
-Other duties as assigned
-Ability to manage conflict
-Respect and Courtesy of other team members and customers is required
-Commitment to ZERO incidents through leading by example
-Comfort and ability to work at heights
-Ability to work well with a team or alone if necessary
-Willingness and ability to work outside in all weather conditions and altitudes
– Able to lift over 50 pounds
– Ensures safety standards and requirements are adhered to by craftsmen and others when in the operational area, tools and equipment are inspected daily and are operated safely.