This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
|Murray and Trettel, Inc|
|Date Posted||February 10, 2018|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
- Understanding of electronics in order to learn how to troubleshoot meteorological instruments and data loggers.
- Ensure highest level of safety and quality control requirements are upheld
- Ability to climb towers for installation of up-top equipment including sensors, clamping, bracing, supports, junction boxes, cabling, bolting, shooting proper azimuth within tolerances, reading maps and a compass, labeling, picture taking, documentation, plumb and tilt readings, rigging, hoisting, etc.
- Ability to safely climb towers
- Able to work directly with customers
- DC/AC electrical skills
- Ability to read and understand drawings, job specifications, testing procedures, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct mechanical or electrical connections
- Industrial first aid and rescue training
- Working knowledge of Fall Protection practices and procedures, and tower life saving techniques
- Communicate in person, by phone and radio with supervisor, foreman and co-workers
- Must work in a team environment
- Must be able to climb and perform work at various heights, up to 400 feet, for long periods of time
- Must be willing to travel out of state, for up to two weeks at a time
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background and drug testing
- Position requires working outdoors in all types of weather
Knowledge of knots and tower rigging necessary
Test and calibrate meteorological sensors and electronics (will be trained)