This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
|Location||East Syracuse, New York|
|Date Posted||October 30, 2018|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
MASTEC is seeking experienced
Tower TECHNICIAN III
East Syracuse, NY Area
Tower Foreman Expectations
- At least 5 years of industry experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in construction skills, rigging, safety and general industry knowledge.
- Job related certifications: First Aid, Safety, Rescue, Wiltron, Anritsu, Fiber, PIM, CPR and Connector attachment.
- Must be able to read and interpret site plans, RFDS, construction drawings and SOW. If applicable, the ability to maintain FDOT logbooks.
- Ability to lead, teach and train proper work and safety procedures.
- Must be fit and in good physical condition and have the ability to climb towers, be able to pick up 50 lbs., and be capable of working up to 12 hours on occasion.
Tower Technician III Expectations
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 4 years of industry experience.
- Successfully completed the MNS Tower Technician Training Program.
- Applicant/Employee weight and tools combined may not exceed 280-pound weight limit as specified by the manufacturer of safety equipment.
- Applicant/Employee waist circumference must not exceed 60 inches measured at the navel as specified by the manufacturer of safety equipment.
- Working knowledge of basic hand tools, mechanical equipment, and electro-mechanical equipment.
- Individuals must have a valid driver’s license and driving record meeting the company policy conditions for both positions.
- Must be available to work weekends and/or nights, in extreme weather conditions if necessary, and be willing to travel extensively.
- Must be able to work out of market or away from home as work demands.