|MasTec Network Solutions|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2019|
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Climbing towers and ladders at various heights
- Erection of various tower types
- Off-loading material and inventory
- Preparation and cleaning of sites
- Installation of new carriers on new build and existing towers
- Assists in tower erection using helicopters, cranes and gin poles
- Assist in the assembly of monopole, all weld and knock down self-support and guyed towers
- Assists in the antenna installation of microwave parabolic 1 to 15 foot, VHF, UHF, cellular and FM broadcast antennas
- Assists in the transmission line and installation of foam / air dielectric coaxial, hardline and elliptical wave-guides
- Assists in the installation of all aspects of cell site foundations, grounding and conduits, with electrical installations where applicable.
- Serve as a mentor to new less experienced technicians
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years tower experience
- Industrial first aid
- Ability to read, comprehend and carry out instructions per prints
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and capable of working with minimum supervision
- Working knowledge of safety standards and regulations
- Must have the ability to climb towers, be able to pick up 50 lbs., and be cable of working up to 12 hours on occasion.