|Date Posted||September 17, 2019|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
WE ARE HIRING TOWER TECHNICIANS
Starting at $30.00 per hour. Compensation based on experience.
If you are skilled in tower construction and able to work in extreme Alaska conditions, we would like to hear from you
Some of the functions that our Tower Techs perform are:
• General construction of tower sites to include site layout, excavation, foundations, erection, installation, and maintenance/repair.
• Installation of microwave antennas, systems, and all associated components.
• Alignment and cross-polarization of existing and newly installed antennas.
• Installation of all hardware related to telecommunications tower and equipment.
• Perform grounding, weatherproofing, and testing.
• Working with a diverse selection cable types, connectors, and antennas.
• Climbing to heights of up to 300 feet daily in rural arctic environments
To review a detailed job description, and to express your interest in this opportunity, please go to our application website below
STG, Inc. is a proud subsidiary of Bilista Holding, LLC
Preference will be given to Calista shareholders and their descendants and spouses, and to shareholders of other corporations created pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g) and Title 42 U.S. Code 2003-2(i).
Additionally, STG’s policy is to select, place, train and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected status. When applicable, STG’s policy of non-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, placement, layoff, compensation, termination, reduction in force and benefits.