|Signal Point Systems|
|Date Posted||April 25, 2019|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
*** $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS***
We are currently looking for immediate Top Hand Experienced Tower Techs for the following states: Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina and Tennessee!
For immediate consideration, candidate must possess the essential functions of the job as follows:
- Capstan operations.
- Steal work (hanging boom, antenna etc.).
- Knowledge of all testing equipment -load hopping and (basic functions of the equipment).
- Higher understanding of multiple pulley operations.
- Fully understand quality and safety procedures.
- Ability to clearly capture photo images.
- Advanced understanding of Rigging.
- Connector installs.
- System testing (load hopping) PIM, ANRITSU, Fiber etc.
- Coax, Fiber routing/handling
- Top side and bottom side grounding.
- Tower Climbing – minimum 2 years.
- Good Mechanical skills – AC/DC wiring preferred.
- RF Testing.
Other Helpful Experience:
- Follow all state and federal safety regulations (OSHA, local turfing vendor, etc.) while working in an efficient and productive manner.
- Required to work at heights installing telecom equipment/materials on towers, mono-poles, etc. including mounts, radios, and antennas.
- Interprets various documents (e.g. blueprints, diagrams, manufacturer specifications, etc.) to ensure proper installation of antenna systems using technical expertise, and knowledge of blueprints and diagrams.
- A willingness to travel (at times extensive).
- Tower/Rescue; First Aid/BBP @ CPR; OSHA Certification; RF Awareness.
- PPE use and requirements.
- Special equipment (aerial lift, forklift, Back hoe, capstan etc.).
- Self-motivated and a quick learner.
- Physically able to climb 1000 vertical feet per day
- Must be available to work flexible hours. Weekend work may be required.
- Must pass background check and drug test.
- Valid driver license preferred.
We offer a company truck, tablet or laptop, phone allowance, and company shirts. SPS offers a benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans for yourself, spouse/domestic partner, and dependents;
- Short- and long-term disability;
- Company paid basic life with the option to purchase additional life insurance and supplemental coverage;
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match;
- Paid time off, seven (7) paid holidays per year and one floating holiday per year;
- Medical and dependent flexible spending accounts;
- Employee assistance program;
- Employee Referral Bonus;
- Training and certifications;
- Additional benefits include above industry standard daily per diem for out of town travel.
We are strong advocates for hiring Military Veterans and are dedicated to assisting employees to reach their professional career goals through internal promotion and transfer opportunities.