· Laid tile and stained concrete. Stamped, sealed, and floated concrete.
· Have also worked with hardwood flooring.
· I can multi-task at several different skills.
· I am 3 years experienced on sit-down fork lifts.
· AT&T Experience
· Squid Building TN Market
· Rig Preparation.
· Ability to properly read blue prints.
· Installation, maintenance and repair of Microwave & LTE. (4G)
· Installation of all aspects of wireless cell site foundations, grounding and conduits, with electrical installations when needed.
· Hands on experience with tower dismantle and installation on all cables including DC, Coax cable and Grounds.
· Knowledge of installing all connectors.
· Installation and alignment of antennas.
· Knowledge of Alpha, Beta, Gama.
· Ensuring highest level of safety and quality control requirements are upheld.
· Installation of up-top equipment including masts, clamping, bracing, supports, antennas, RRUs, cabling, bolting, true up, shooting proper azimuth within tolerances, reading maps and a compass, torque to spec, labeling, picture-taking,
· Documentation, plumb and tilt readings with smart level.
· Experienced in welding and soldering.
|Last Resume Update||July 23, 2014|
|Address||Castalian Springs, Tennessee|
|Resume File|| AdamJPoplawski.rtf 3.16 kB|