Online Internet Marketer with a background in education, coaching and E-Commerce and now a ComTrain certified Tower Climber and Rescuer.
Rocket Web, Naperville IL April 2014-present
Internet Marketing and SEO Specialist
- Managed Internet Content and Implemented Marketing Strategies for Natural Search Optimization (NSO) for Rocket web business site
- Implemented a Social Media strategy that included social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest.
- Managed an Email marketing campaign for a well-known toy store chain in California.
- Provided an SEO Strategy optimizing organic search for clients
- Managed a Keyword strategy for a client and improved page positioning for organic results regarding the targeted keywords.
- Provided technical recommendations that are vital for proper SEO implementation regarding Magento and e-commerce platform
- Worked with the Rocket Web development team to implement proper code and design for both client’s websites as well as Rocket Web’s business website.
Capitol Nutrition, Orland Park IL October 2013-April 2014
- Managed Sales Associates
- Lead Sales team in sales and managed the highest revenue store in the corporation.
- Responsible for stores banking and financial needs.
- Provided excellent customer service to new and returning customers.
- Developed leadership skills that were necessary in creating a successful work/sales atmosphere.
Best Price Nutrition, Woodridge IL February 2012-October 2013
Marketing and SEO Specialist
- Managed Internet Content and Implemented Marketing Strategies for Natural Search Optimization (NSO)
- Responsible for the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results.
- Managed Social Media for Online Websites that included Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube
- Optimized campaigns using web analytics tools, conversion tracking, and multivariate testing tools that include Backlink comparison tools, Content comparison tools, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, as well as many others
- Identified, Analyzed and Implemented changes in the online marketing and search landscape, including tool recommendations, strategies, industry news, etc.
- Assisted in the development of General Health and Sports Nutrition Products
- Co lead on a Brand marketing strategy that included creating marketing materials such as digital and physical print
- Proficient in the Magento Enterprise Ecommerce Platform
- Lead a Link Building campaign that included a Scholarship program and an Affiliate Program
- Other Specialties: Keyword Research, Video Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Affiliate Marketing, and Content Marketing.
Special Recreation Department, Village of Orland Park, IL Nov 2005 – Present
Special Olympics Coach and Program Leader
- Develop curriculum for a variety of programs including cooking courses, sports, and special events
- Adapt activities based on age appropriateness and skill level
- Delegate responsibilities to staff members
- Manage budget and purchased supplies
- Lead warm-up and skills training sessions for bocce ball, gymnastics, soccer, volleyball, floor hockey, and basketball
- Prepare athletes for competitive events
- Supervise athletes while traveling to local and state tournaments
Stepping Stones Camp Coordinator
- Employ behavior-management skills to create a positive learning environment
- Manage several staff members and assign appropriate one-on-one pairings of staff and students
- Coordinate field trips by organizing transportation, purchasing tickets, making lunch plans, and arranging for special accommodations
Loyola University of Chicago Aug 2010
Bachelor Degree in Sociology
- Comtrain Certified as an Authorized Tower Climber/Rescuer
- Understanding of Google Analytics and SEO practices
- Knowledgeable of Social Media Platforms and Implementation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Final Cut Pro, and Adobe Photoshop
- Conversational Spanish
- CPR and First-Aid Certified
- MENTA Restraint Trained (provides educators with techniques to prevent crisis situations, intervene in situations by using physical management, and properly analyze and document those situations)
Volunteer and Leadership Experience
Little Company of Mary Hospital, Evergreen Park, IL May – Aug 2005
- Filed medical records
- Assisted with patient transport
National Youth Foundation for Leadership Medical Conference, Chicago, IL July 2004
- Received suturing training
- Participated in an autopsy by dissecting a cadaver at Midwest University
- Organized a meet-and-greet between residents and volunteers for 100 residents of a nursing home that also included games, an informational seminar on healthcare for senior citizens, and a dinner
|Last Resume Update||May 14, 2014|
|Years Experience||0-1 years of experience|
Bachelors of Arts in Sociology