SERVER / DESKTOP ENTERPRISE SUPPORT ANALYST Solutions-oriented IT Professional. Solid knowledge of LAN/WAN administration and support under MS Windows environments. Ability to communicate effectively with management, vendors, team members and staff at all skill levels. Loyal, diligent professional with strong work ethic, drive and ambition.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Project Solutions, Customer Relationship, Troubleshooting & Problem Resolution , User Training and Support , Best Practices & Continuous Improvement.
MS Windows (9X, NT, 2000, XP Professional, Windows
7, Virtual Desktop Deployment , SCCM and Ghost
Worked with management to implement new monitoring tools to engage our technology partners to arrive to a new SLA agreement. We were recognized by the Gardner Group.
Sr. End User Support Analyst
January 2008 to 2/5/2013 12:00:00 AM
MapfreUSA, Inc – Columbus, Ohio
- Supporting various windows operating systems ( XP / Windows 7 / Blackberry Enterprise Server / WSYE Cisco Virtual Desktop / Windows 2003 Server ).
- I am responsible for all hardware as well as, all application on the various systems.
- The helpdesk will perform basic troubleshooting and then pass the ticket to me to drive to resolution.
- If the equipment is under warranty, I will engage the vendor ( HP / DELL / CISCO ) or look at a replacement for broken / outdated equipment.
- I use SCCM and ghost to image PC'S as well as SCCM to remote into a PC for troubleshooting .
- I also troubleshoot most network issues up to the switch / router.
- Associates Degree - Central Ohio Technical College CompTIA A+ & Network+ Training MicroSoft Windows Server Training 2000 and 2003 Novell Netware Training.
Sr. Server Application Support
January 2006 to January 2008
- To meet with and act as a liaison between lines of business and system application programmers.
- This involves performing routine maintance on applications and servers.
- This involves patching server OS and application updates including bios updates and hardware updates to meet the needs of the applications running on servers.
- Working with teams of programmers and management to take new applications from beta to pilot and pilot to production.
- Holding weekly meeting reporting on SLA and updating management on the status.
- of any projects in the works.
- Once application and or new server is put into production ....both server and application are put into a change management system for tracking.
January 2000 to January 2005
BANKONE NA NIOC – Columbus, Ohio
Assisted all Bankone staff with there day to day computer issues. We were a one stop shop.We handled email /
OS / Hardware / Printer / Network / and Applications issues.
Server / NOC Support
January 2000 to January 2005
Server Support Team - Enterprise Command Center
- Selected to be one of 15 to Monitor, Maintain, and Troubleshoot Windows 2000 / Windows 2003 / and Novell 4 and 5 servers.
- Responsibilities included to Verify Backups, TS into servers and install MS security updates as well as application updates.
- Log into Cisco Routers to verify port availability before turning issue over to Network Team.
- To assist Field Service Technicians and Hardware vendors in replacement of failed Hardware.
- My Team supported over 35,000 Windows / Novell / UNIX servers National and International.
- Was a member of the 1st International Infrastructure Operations Monitoring Team.
- Trained Field Service Technicians on appropriate Novell NetWare deployment strategies.
- Recognized for establishing processes and procedures, and infrastructure.
January 1998 to January 2000
- Promoted and selected to a strategic team of 6 to provide leadership, framework and direction to appropriately 300 users and 15 Executives within the Home Office of BankOne NA.
- This was one of the first centralized IT Departments for BankOne NA.
- Collaborated with team members and management to define and implement appropriate administration and support strategies.
- Assisted in migrating all Novell NetWare servers into a centralized location.
- Administered, optimized and enhanced LAN/WAN network to appropriately deliver services to all users across multiple lines of business.
- Created and maintained user accounts and permissions.
- Installed and configured hardware, software and peripherals onto the environment.
- Collaborated with vendors and team members to resolve escalated issues.
- Selected to key team of 6 out of 2000 to create a centralized IT Department.
- Recognized for Above and Beyond Awards for Commitment and Dedication to Service.
- Recipient of numerous Customer Service Awards for outstanding custome.
Tech Skills 2013
Columbus, Ohio, USA
Associate of Science
Currently attending Tech Skills for a cert in becoming a SQL Admin.
|Last Resume Update||June 25, 2014|
|Address||United States of America|