SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Navy Veteran (Aviation Electronics Technician)
- Quality Control Manager Skills
- Former San Diego Police Officer
- Excellent Customer Service Skills, 10 plus years experience
- Working with Engineers And Customers to improve quality of product and how improve the process for more capital gains
- Able to make decisions in stressful situations and environments
- Education in the Criminal Justice
- Four years of electronics troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing along with filing maintenance records of work done on an aircraft for the U.S. Navy
- Several Security Details including the use of security cameras
- Over 2 years experience as a Non Commissioned Officer
- Over one year experience in a combat expeditionary squadron
- Several Qualifications in and out of the electronics work shop contributing to overall mission success rate
- In charge of several collateral duties (Training, Tool Control, Calibrations)
- Trouble shooter during aircraft launches
- S. government secret security clearance (inactive since Aug 2009)
- Medals: National Defense, Good Conduct Medal, ISAF NATO Medal, Joint Meritorious Unit Award, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal, M9 Service Pistol Sharp Shooter, M16 Sharp Shooter, Sea Service Deployment Ribbon
- NY State Driver’s License
- 30% Service Connected Disability
Work of experience
Office of Children and Family Service (New York State) July 11th, 2014- Present
Youth Division Aide
San Diego Police Department Aug 16, 2013-April 23, 2014
Preserved the peace and safety of the community. Enforced penal and vehicle code laws. Maintained the welfare of others.
Corrosion Control Inc. September 19, 2011- July 2013
- Quality Control Manager/ Quality Assurance Manager at a steel epoxy coating plant
- Perform several duties with specialized tools to maintain optimum standards in every stage in production of epoxy coating as well as quality control of the finished product.
- Maintain documents and records in production of all stages, proper ranges for equipment, and quality of finished product.
- Oversee that personnel are performing duties to ensure quality prod
Schlumberger Limited August 8, 2011- September 15, 2011
- Maintaining, repairing, troubleshooting electronics and electrical equipment on hydraulic fracturing trucks and oil field cement trucks.
Sep 21, 2005-Aug 20, 2009 Aviation Electronics Technician U.S. Navy
- Successfully fixed 25 aircraft gripes on the go during flight operations in Afghanistan for Operation Enduring Freedom for 100% mission success
- Repaired four $250k special electronics transmitters
- Fixed a 27 day outstanding malfunction within one week of checking into new command as a junior technician
- SEVERAL SECURITY WATCHES including Airport, Gate to Bagram, Afghanistan, barracks, and hangar
- Use of military security cameras to better watch over hangar while on watch
- Various Jobs in customer service: Advance Auto Parts, P&C Grocery Store, and Ponderosa Steak House.
- Was a student for Bachelors in Criminal Justice at Keuka College
- Associates Degree Liberal Arts Humanities and Social Science A.A. Graduation Date May 12, 2011 Cayuga Community College
- 04-APR-2006 to 10-MAY-2006 EA-6B Integrated Electronic Attack and Protection Systems
- 22-FEB-2006 to 03-APR-2006 Aviation Electronics Technician Level Class A1
- 30-NOV-2005 to 31-JAN-2006 Aviation Electronics Technician - Organizational Apprentice Technical Whidbey Island Washington
- SEP-1999 to June-2003 High School Regents Diploma Auburn High School, Auburn, NY
|Last Resume Update||November 9, 2014|
|Address||Auburn, New York|
|Resume File|| General-Resume.docx 19.25 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||No|
Youth Division Aide
Maintain welfare of youth in a limited secure setting.
Policing in the city of San Diego.
Quality Control Manager
Perform several duties with specialized tools to maintain optimum standards in every stage in production of epoxy coating as well as quality control of the finished product.
Maintain documents and records in production of all stages, proper ranges for equipment, and quality of finished product.
Oversee that personnel are performing duties to ensure quality product
Aviation Electronics Technician
Troubleshooted, repaired, maintained electronical components on the EA-6B Prowler including RADAR, communications (UHF, VHF, HF), weapons, instrument landing systems why on flight deck or airfield in various conditions.
Criminal Justice ( I have not finished yet)
Humanities with electronics