Technical Support on all aspects of Irrigation Systems, Riverside, CA 04/13 – 11/13, 04/14 – 10/14
- Supported two new product launches.
- Compiled and reported data to Project managers.
- Started an Irrigation troubleshooting manual.
- Began compiling a cross reference guide, new to old products.
- Resolved issues on most controllers, valves and sprinklers.
- Trained groups on controllers.
Survey Analyst/Field Technician – Hess Development Inc.
Boundary, Easement, Chainman/Terramodel, GIS/Menifee CA
- Boundary monument recovery and Construction Staking.
- Research, drafting and checking boundaries.
- Construction staking set-up, and checking.
Manage Survey Department Field Crews, Created and Assessed Survey Boundaries, Coordinated Field Crew Staking Assignments/ Terramodel, AutoCAD, Geodimeter/ Riverside CA 01/05 – 04/11
- LSIT 2005.
- Produced Manual for Construction Setup Procedure.
- Worked with Local Municipalities and Contractors to Maintain Schedules.
- Created 50+ Boundaries and Topographical Surveys.
- Budgeted and Bid Construction Staking and Boundary Projects.
- Consulted with Engineers on Design and Field Revisions.
Bar Manager/Bartender - Mario’s Place 01/90 – 01/05
Bartending and Foodservice, POS System, Riverside CA
- Scheduling all bar staff.
- Tracking inventory for ordering.
- Nightly bookkeeping for bar staff.
- Aided in the implementation of Point of Sales system.
- Worked on solutions for consistency of service and products.
- Created a bar manual.
BA Mathematics 08/03 – 12/04 California State University San Bernardino -
01/92 – 06/93
University of California Riverside -
09/90 – 06/91
Riverside Community College -
09/86 – 06/89
UCR Extensions- GIS, GPS Classes
CA Ins. #0H60276
|Last Resume Update||November 5, 2014|
|Resume File|| RESUME-Man-1.docx 18.94 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||No|