- Excellent communications skills; record of establishing successful working relationships with customer, vendor, and corporate
entities to ensure project goals are achieved
- Solid organizational and time management skills. Strong critical thinking ability
- Skilled in motivating and mentoring personal, leading to high performance, professional, & technical teams leading to a strong
team of craft professionals.
- Installations, Integrations & Repair of Multiple Platforms.
- Fiber Optics, MW Integration, Spectrum Analysis, RF Interference testing, Electronics, DC & AC.
- Site Surveys & System Inspections.
- Well Versed on Different telecom Standard Test Equipment.
- Experienced Collaborating across Multiple Disciplines in an Organization.
- CDMA, TDMA, iDEN, GSM, UMTS, LTE
- Ericsson RBS 2106, 2206, 3000, 6101 & 6102 (AT&T/Ericsson)
- Certified in Quarterly/Annual Tower Site Inspection Methods
- OSHA Tower Safety & Construction Certification Safety Course (10 Hour)
- RF Health & Safety, Grounding, Transient Overvoltage & Lightning Protection.
- CPR Certified.
Tower Crew/Tower Hand Various Locations
TPS Wiring Solutions 01/2014 to Present
- Perform all preventative maintenance and asset management of cell sites.
- Conducted system sweeps with tower crews utilizing various models of the Anritsu (Site Master)
- Experienced on fiber optic point to point cabling.
- Extensive Client, Vendor & Contractor contact in regards to tower status, upgrade towers and in resolving issues on towers
(to include property issues)
Biometrics Security / Security Supervisor Qalat, Afghanistan
DynCorp International 12/2011 to 12/2013
- Train & supervise (3) Security Coordinators, (5) Security Specialists and (4) Linguists in support of the Security Biometric Mission.
- Lead the efficiency of Biometric Automated Tools System (BATS) involving enrollment, screening & badging of Host Country
National’s and Third Country Nationals in a combat zone.
- Correspond with US Military Force Protection Cell concerning the enforcement of base access directives; preserving safety
of civilian contractors and military soldiers on US operating facility.
- Liaison with US & Coalition Forces Counter Intelligence Teams tracking Host Country Nationals alerted as a threat against
US bases for criminal activity.
Corporate Security / Security Management Iraq (Various Locations)
Kellogg, Brown & Root 06/2005 to 11/2011
- Direct supervision over (10) security subordinates.
- In charge of security operations concerning federal mail, active airfield & ingress / egress control of main entry control point
on a restricted site.
- Developed evacuation procedures providing immediate safety for employees in the event of an emergency.
- Overseen departmental procedures regarding the security mission & liaison with US Army LTC Director concerning force
- Implemented security measures for medical facility securing narcotics.
- Completed Threat Vulnerability Assessment reports & coordinated the physical security construction for living, work,
gathering & life support areas.
- Conducted investigations and completed incident reports concerning violations of company policies.
- Prevented theft of company assets and NISPOM violations by conducted security sweeps of work offices /areas during
government base closure.
MILITARY TRAINING & EDUCATION 1/1991 to 8/1994
- Served in the United States Army, Combat Arms Division (MOS 19K) in offensive and defensive combat operations. Desert
training at National Training Center (NTC) Fort Irwin, California. Completed Primary Leadership Development Training Course
Fort Polk, LA. Participant on the All Army Boxing Team at Ft. Hood, TX and Ft. Polk, La.
Education & Skills:
East Chicago Central High, East Chicago
High School Diploma
Southern Technical Institute, Orlando, Fl
Network Engineering and Business Communications
Associates Degree (GPA 3.94)
Devry Institute of Technology, Orlando, Florida
Completed some business college classes (GPA 3.0)
References: Upon Request
|Last Resume Update||August 12, 2014|
|Resume File|| Telecommunications-Eduardo-Naranjo-2014.pdf 196.47 kB|