Site Construction & Installation Special Projects & Tiger Team
Site Survey & Quality Assurance A&E Site Design & Development
Heavy Equipment & Crane Wrangler Logistical & Distribution Expeditor
Rollout & Deployment Leadership Hardware Installation / New Hire Trainer
National Oilwell Varco HOUSTON, TX 2013 – 2014
*Receiving and organizing 120 trucks per day delivering material & hardware for sub-sea systems rig assembly operations.
GENERAL DYNAMICS / AT&T WESTERN REGION U.S.A 2013
* Organized vendor points to warehouse inventory to distribution for tower crews on a microwave network upgrade.
* Created and tracked Mw / Towers B.O.M.’s, AT&T engineering change orders and shelter - tower redlines updates.
* Ensured civil work hardware inventory matched site drawing manifests across seven market states simultaneous.
NOKIA / T-MOBILE DALLAS, TXxxx-xxx-xxxx
* Consistent leadership of 6 BTS-Tower field crews & equipment distribution on LTE site upgrade & decom phases.
* Liaison on pre-cons, warehouse inventory, A&E firms / property managers / city & municipal engineer’s dept p.o.c.
* Concentrated on identifying the problem and not the blame in achieving fluid customer network goals.
ERICSSON –Sprint / AT&T NATIONWIDE 2011- 2012
Construction Manager 2
* Field liaison for Fiber to Site walks, drawings & audits creation and ensured open source progress reports directly to P.M..
* My Team Motto was Lets Not Make the Same Mistake Twice and stressed Keep It Simple Solutions.
CLEARWIRE NATIONWIDE 2009- 2011
Survey & Quality Assurance Supervisor
* Verified existing site audits / Bechtel Liaison / BTS -Antenna quality assurance thru to final closeout folder process.
* Proactive Firefighting and organizing viable contingency planning and actions to clear daily operational obstacles.
* Initiated brief bullet point progress reports with common sense solutions to senior Market P.M & Construction Manager.
T-MOBILE – NOKIA, ALABAMA 2008
* Market Liaison for Alabama Utilities engineers and sub-contractors performing electric service upgrades.
ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS, IRAQ 2007
Team Leader of 16 man mobile security unit in very hostile environs for Corps of Engineer / E.O.D team missions.
CINGULAR SAN DIEGO, CA 2006
Right hand for site acquisition legal team scouting commercial / greenfield properties and new site construction.
NOKIA-SIEMENS / FLEXTRONICS UKRAINE 2005
* Assigned by Country Manager to organize a Tiger Team to identify-resolve site development continuity and shelter design.
* Direct interface with a 10 person site acquisition & leasing legal team supporting new site / tower construction & install.
* Evolved into ‘‘GO-TO’’ P.O.C. regarding inter-dept. scope of work problem solving and special projects point man.
RESEARCH TRIANGLE INSTITUTE, IRAQ 2003 – 2005
Ops Liaison / Team Leader 2 I.C.
*Active Close Protection for Coalition Govt. staff, USAID Principles and Iraqi Interim Govt. officials and tribal leaders.
AT&T WIRELESS, NATIONWIDE 1999 – 2003
Project Lead / PM2
* New Build site construction, survey and shelter design / layout and supervision of general contractors and vendors.
* Conducted network site survey and hardware audit to prepare for axxx-xxx-xxxx BTS series network upgrade.
* Advance Team leader establishing a new market, guiding the infrastructure – logistical support process.
MOTOROLA CZECH REP, NIGERIA, SO. AMERICAxxx-xxx-xxxx
Special projects team utilized by MOTO PM to tackle and resolve daily constr-install problems and obstacles.
Pilot Project Advance Team developing turnkey infrastructure group for new build construction & installs.
Successful field issue resolution directly for Moto’s PM team regarding site development.
QUALCOMM / NORTEL, CALIFORNIA & SIBERIA 1996
Pioneered a 1st gen. CDMA SYSTEM from R&D to Test Phase to overseas onsite implementation.
Supervised the design and construction of network test lab facility for client and vendor.
Acted as project interface and expeditor between Nortel engineering and Qualcomm Management Group.
NORTEL, ERICSSON, MOTOROLA, HUGHES, NATIONWIDE & ISRAELxxx-xxx-xxxx
Crew Leader / Installation Technician
Site survey and design, install and power up of BTS hardware, new site construction and material distribution.
NOKIA: Flexi UMTS Course / Atlanta, Ga. [PTID# 001LEM03537]
AT&T Wireless Construction / Install Quality Standards Training
AT&T ‘RED CARD’ & SUPPLIER AWARENESS CERT.
MOTOROLA: EVDO – CDMA 2000 Course. / Schaumberg, IL
QUALCOMM: CDMA Deployment Course / San Diego, Ca.
F.E.M.A., National Incident Management System
Ventura Adult Learning Center Microsoft Office Suite Courses, Ventura Calif
Myers Briggs Type Indicator Course / ENTJ - Blue
WIRELESS HARDWARE EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS
QUALCOMM: CDMA BTS / San Diego, Ca.
NOKIA L.T.E. / Flexi BTS
CLEARWIRE WIMAX CABINETS
ERICSSON: RBS xxx-xxx-xxxx-series 884-882 880 series
NORTEL: NT800-S6000- URBAN-METRO BTS
MOTOROLA: SC4812 / GSM 900 / LMR, Tetra & Horizon / HD2 BTS series
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPSxxx-xxx-xxxx
INFANTRY SQUAD LEADER – FLEET MARINE FORCE.
|Last Resume Update||June 1, 2014|
|Address||United States of America|
|Resume File|| FRANK-ANDREE-Telecom-2014.doc 44 kB|