ComputerMinds.Com IT Training School, 2014
Butler County Community College Andover, KS, 2013
Wichita Technical Institute Wichita, Kansas, 2005
CompTIA A+ certified professional with extensive knowledge of PC hardware, networking,
IT security, mobile device and laptop configuration, operating systems and troubleshooting.
CompTIA Network + certified professional with knowledge of network technologies,
installation, configuration, network management and security.
CERTIFICATIONS: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, DOD 8570 Compliant
Computer Repair / Service Wichita, KS
Owner 2005 to Present
• Troubleshoot and repaired computer software including virus removal.
• Build computers from the ground up based on customer request.
• Soldered integrated circuits both digital and analog.
• Repaired issues with computers.
• Installed Windows and Linux operating systems.
• Monarch Security Dallas, TX Security
Officer 2003 to 2005
• Patrolled industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of
intrusion and ensured security of doors, windows, and gates.
• Operated detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of
prohibited articles into restricted areas.
• Called police and fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire and
presence of unauthorized persons.
• Wrote reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment and
property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, and unusual
• Answered alarms and investigated disturbances.
REFERENCES: Available upon request
|Last Resume Update||September 19, 2014|
|Address||Fort Worth, Texas|
|Resume File|| Jason-Philbrick-Resume-final.pdf 98.04 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||Yes|