I have experience in telecommunications with the United States Military and BNSF Railroad to include tower climbing. I have been certified to climb towers, tower rescue and tower rigging. I am well versed in RF communications and enjoy working on towers and being outside.
|Last Resume Update||June 4, 2014|
|Resume File|| JOSH-ROARK-RESUME.doc 46.5 kB|
|Years Experience||10, 10|
Telecommunications Maintainer Foreman
• Responsible for maintaining 27 remote generator sites for railroad communications.
• Conduct preventive maintenance to include oil changes, valve adjustments, head gasket, water pump, starter, alternator etc.
• Diagnose and resolve electrical components within all generator and radio equipment.
• Accountable for over 100 radio sites between Orange County Ca. and Winslow Az.
• Climb towers up to 250 feet to perform preventive maintenance on radio, radio antenna, cabling and tower infrastructure.
• Conduct cable locates underground to include power and fiber cables using a cable locator.
• Troubleshoot all BNSF generator and communication equipment when
• Lead a team of 3 personnel during daily operations.
• Delegate daily work load depending on priority.
• Maintain a database where all trouble tickets are opened and resolved for the railroad.
• Ensure all telecommunications vehicles are fully stocked with all tools and equipment to perform field work.
• Tower climber and rescue certified through BNSF.
• Certified to rig microwave dishes and integrate them to the BNSF towers.
• Respond to all trouble tickets for telecommunications within a very timely manner.
• Maintain constant communications with my direct supervisor on any critical issues within my department.
• Perform daily safety briefings with all telecommunication personnel.
• Conduct on site safety surveys and briefings upon arrival of any BNSF site where work is to be conducted.