70E, Crane and Rigging Safety, HYTORC, Tower Rescue, CPR/AED First Aid and Forklift Operation. Experience in
electronic/mechanical troubleshooting and repair, electrical cables, hydraulics and fiber optic assemblies repair.
Possess the ability to develop, collect, analyze, evaluate, and interpret a wide range of technical data in order to
make a decision or recommendation. Looking to obtain a position where my education and proven
accomplishments will allow me to utilize my skills and contribute to a company.
Central Texas College - Killeen, TX 2010 - 2012
Texas State Technical College - Sweetwater, TX
AAS, Wind Energy and Turbine Technology December 2012
CERTIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
PATRIOT Missile Systems Repairer Phase 1 & 2 Crane and Rigging Safety Certification
U.S. Army Leaders Course HYTROC Wind Turbine Bolting Certification
U.S. Army Combative Level 1 Instructors Course SCADA & Networking
U.S. Army Combat Lifesavers Course Forklift Certification
AC/DC Circuits Clipper Troubleshooting Course 1 & 2
Digital Circuits Tower Rescue Trained on Tractel and Arc 300
Hydraulics Tech Safety Lines Certification
Programmable Logic Controllers Wind Energy Climb Test Certification
Industrial Automation Windurance Certification
Basic CPR/AED and First Aid for Adults Magnetec Certification
OSHA 10 Hour Training Certification NFPA 70E
Upwind Solutions Inc. - Olney, TX Technician II
- Troubleshoot and repair complex problems on variable speed/variable pitch wind
- Perform all mechanical and electrical component maintenance. Repair and replace
components as required.
- Climb 300 feet or more.
- Ensure the execution of availability of guarantees, warranty fulfillment, and parts
delivery. Provide technical consulting support.
- Assist with the development and start-up of new sites and new products Assist with
the development of processes and procedures.
- Coordinate efforts with other Field Engineers and customer personnel.
- Assist with work as directed by management.
- Complete required paperwork (e.g. service reports, time cards, expense reports).
- Exhibit positive, courteous behavior with customers, businesses, and co-workers.
- Use all mandated safety equipment and complies with all safety requirements in
accordance with company and government regulations and guidelines.
- Complete all required training in a satisfactory manner and time frame.
- Work weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
Waegwan, Korea Sergeant( E-5): Team Leader xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Installed, connected, tested, adjusted, and performed repairs on various
communication, electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Traveled to various sites to diagnose and repair malfunctions, both
electronic and mechanical, within the PATRIOT Missile System by
interpreting electronic schematics and mechanical diagrams.
- Use test equipment, (e.g. multi-meters, oscilloscopes, spectrum
analyzers, power meters, and TDR cable tester to troubleshoot malfunctions.)
Ft. Hood, TX Sergeant: Squad Leader xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Managed maintenance service schedules for 10 vehicles and 5 pieces of
power generator equipment.
- Diagnosed and performed repairs, (e.g. splicing and termination on
- Responsible for inventory and stock levels of fiber optic repair parts
worth over $10,000.00.
Hanau, Germany Specialist(E4): Technician xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Performed adjustments electronic components to specific tolerances using
common and specialized test equipment.
- Performed Quality Assurance Inspections on repaired electronic assemblies
- Performed troubleshooting of malfunctions within the PATRIOT Missile System
by interpreting electronic schematics and mechanical diagrams.
|Last Resume Update||June 25, 2014|
|Address||United States of America|
|Resume File|| Resume_Michael_St._Onge_.pdf 226.49 kB|