ObjectiveLooking for an IT Support job or a job that has administrative work.
Skills & AbilitiesI am proficient in software Microsoft Office Suite; I have experience using –
- CCNA (Routers & Switches)
- Microsoft Server 2003
- Office Equipment (Operate and minor maintenance)
US Army – Information Technology Specialist 25B
September 2008 – September 2009
Finished Basic Combat Training as well as Advanced Individual Training.
- Basic Combat Training Certificate
- 25B Course Completion Certificate
Staples – REsident Technician
March 2011- February 2012
Resident Technician as well as a cashier.
- Cashier duties
- Maintain and operate office equipment
- Diagnose and repair customer computers in a timely manner
- Estimate time of completion of work.
CONVERGYS– CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
December 2013 – October 2014
Call center representative
- Customer support for Redbox
· GED – Denver Colorado
- Baker College Online – Associates in IT Support - 2011 - 2013
CommunicationAt staples I was the Resident Technician which required me to be familiar with the phones as well as the intercom system. Calling customers and informing them of computer situations was a typical task.
While working with Convergys I also spoke with customers on a daily basis.
LeadershipI have proven leadership capabilities. In the military I was a leader in everything from a squad leader to a platoon leader. As well as head technician at Staples.
|Last Resume Update||October 5, 2014|
|Address||United States of America|
|Willing to Relocate?||No|