Tower C. Resume –
Deliverables/ Monitoring for Government, Public and Private Companies – Contract Construction Project Management Terms & Conditions / Timeline – Contract Spend/ Time-Material, Training & Mentoring, Invoice/
Billing/ Timesheet Management, Risk Assessment-Subcontractor & V/ M/WBE Analysis & Insurance, Project Scope Awareness, Media-Follow-ups & Communication-Escalation,. Vendor/ Customer Business
Management/ Data Analyst – Problem Solving & Verification, Uncovering Fraud – Project Management, Financial Monthly Billing Forecasting, Spending-Scope Awareness Analysis & Methodology – Subcontractor/
Vendor Quality & Control – Investigation SOW – Change Order & Approval – Liaison btw. SVP, Vendor, Client, Stakeholders – Tracking Third Party Invoice/ Billing & Sub-con Communications – Contract Data-Point
Extraction – Risk Assessments/ Insurance Certification Component Analyst.
Dhandy Inc., Broad Channel, NY:
01/2018 – Present_ Contract Management/ Contracts Compliance/ Project Accountant/ Office Mgr._ OSHA-30#12-602037122 & NYC DOB SITE SAFETY# 07211805
NYC Sandy Storm Recovery Projects DOB/ DDC for Elevation, Modular, Rebuild & Rehabilitation Homes:
• Coordination of sponsoring agencies all collaborating institutions any principal investigator contracts incentives and timeline. On-site change order decision/ negotiate with Subcontractor.
• Creating Job Change Orders, project deliverables & monitoring Scope changes for NY City DOB Housing Recovery Office Bill-It-Back program. Managed milestones for successful.
• Validate Engineer site inspections, reporting deviations conformance with the project. Review timeline, project budgets, staffing, and work plans to guarantee appropriate billing assessment.
• Responsible for daily interaction; coordinating with Project Administrator and Sr. Project Engineers to resolve issues. Ability to read plans based SOW preformed towards certification.
• Ensure design redline updates with NYC-DOB and conforming to new drawings requirement. Validate contractual Insurance components for clients’ contract that reflect project need.
• Ensure that any change in subcontractor direction about schedule changes, cost, bid process evaluation. Ability to read, comprehend, drawings and produce driving helical pile based on required installed.
Issue Field/ Office employee memorandum directive to Subcontractor and Project Superintendent Team to enforce contract compliance terms and conditions.
Hill International Inc., New York City:
04/2016 – 01/2018 _ Construction Project Budget Accountant/ Contract Compliance Analyst:
– MTA No.7 Line Subway Extension as Accountant Project-Cost Engineer / Contract Mgr.; Managed Budget for the $2.4 billion Hudson Yards Project. _ No. 7 Line Subway Extension Project. Directly responsible for
managing and maintaining the prime contract for Project Deliverables/ Monitoring, for HILL*LIRO*HDR Tri-Venture Prime Contractors with affiliated sub-contractors’ manage & ensured invoices, job-order changes &
client approval & budgets accuracy for (HAKS Inspection, Skanska, & 15 Additional sub-cons’ etc.).
– NYC DOB/ DDC Housing Sandy Storm Recovery Office as Project Accountant – Cost Control- Job Change Orders/ Contract Manager.
– Governor’s Office on Sandy Storm Recovery (GOSR) Project as Contract Manager/ Project Accountant; oversaw the Advisory Project Management Support-(APMS) & Construction
Management Support Services-(CMSS) budgets totaling $4.6 million (savings $1.6M recovery back-billing and monthly and Qtr. Reporting updated)
• Investigated and resolved financial and professional internal and external issues. Guaranteed timely reporting, budgeting, financial management and project forecasting to clients. Offered actual costs
information to the team and conduct transfers. Prepared and revised elaborate clients’ invoices. Supported, analyzed and reported assigned projects’ financial information.
• Ensured consistent billing and financial reporting and project deliverables/ monitored at project levels by following SOP practices and updating stakeholder.
• Reviewed project budgets, Invoices; SOW work plans to guarantee appropriate fees. Request additional funding each year for continued work based on budget.
• Maintained financial Prime Contract Monthly and Quarterly reports for APMS & CMSS for subcontractors and M/WBE/ Veterans minority progress report schedule and scope project.
• Created and send pre-bills for project manager’s review and instruction based on signed drawings and contract agreement. Prepared invoices that were making changes and notify timesheet errors to
• Translated project Source of Work for MTA Capital Financial information and support to project team. Validated contractual Insurance components for M/WBE/Veterans of clients’ contract that reflect project
• Managed milestones for successful, on-time, on-budget completion, providing reporting as necessary against baseline schedule, and conducting post-project lessons learned meetings
The Estée Lauder Companies Melville, New York:
09/2015 – 2/2016 – (Marcum Group Agency – 6 Months Assignment Completed)
As a Global Business Analyst/ Project Accountant; Monitored Global & Domestic vendors’ acquisition with company infrastructure. Responsible for providing risk analysis for all third-party contracts, including 25 key
data-points, containing 95%, relevant primarily to all Terms of Agreement, Terms & Conditions, as well as Right to Use Consent. Accomplished these tasks by modifying and implementing acute data analysis and creating
complex Excel spreadsheets.
Telephonics Corporation Melville & Huntington, New York:
02/2015 – 09/2015 (Government-subcontractor – US Defense Armed Forces Surveillance Corporation)
As a Sr. Subcontract Administrator; maintained/quality control, financial and updated status of all contracts, bid process, grant agreements and other agreement by Standard Purchase Agreement. Coordinated with
Investigators, Research Planners, Legal, Financial and Research & Development, regarding contract issues following aging report outstanding revenues based on change orders. Ensured subcontractor direction about the
schedule, cost, bid process evaluation, timeline, and technical requirements are supported by written direction with authorization: prepared subcontracts documentation, and justification by T&Cs and SOP. Continually
reviews updates to FAR and International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITARS).
Adecco Corporate HQ. Melville, New York:
02/2004-09/2014 (Human Resource Solutions & Job Replacement on all levels)
As a Project Accountant/ Contract Manager-Compliance Risk Analyst, used Salesforce system, ensured the processing of contracts and other award agreements for the VP of Procurement: Including but not limited to the
coordination of sponsoring agencies all collaborating institutions any principal investigator. Provided local and international sales analysis, with various pricing platform models that include budget, project scope pricing,
essential analysis using Macro- Office basic programming, and contract renewal contract.
CMP Media LLC/ United Business Media (UBM- British Corp.), Manhasset, New York:
03/1997-12/2003 (Media & Advertising)
As Account Analyst; created the financial model for implementation multi-national, high-tech corporations to evaluate their contract status on spending for bi-monthly notification to senior management, advertisers, and
their agencies of record.
Sony Music Entertainment Inc. NYC.
02/1992 – 03/1997 (movies, animated movies, music etc.)
As an Account Biller. Managed & coordinated a variety of ad hoc reports btw. Studio & Management that was detailing sales activity, leading post-production job change-order.
01/1998-12/2001 – CMP Media/ United Business Media-UBM_ British Corp. (Additional 2 years Associate): Completed 1998 – 2001 Leadership Training & Project Development Program Management Development
Program – Business, Finance & Legal Course Action, Human Resources and Corporate Business Management Course Work
2018-Present – OSHA-30 – License #12-602037122 & NYC DOB SITE SAFETY- License #07211805
09/1980-04/1984 – Caribbean Union College (Bachelor of Business Administration)
Technical Skills Over-15 years’:
Primavera ● Deltek ● Quick-books ● Agile-for Engineering plans, Xactimate ● Plexus Group ● CMS ● Elation ● SharePoint ● Salesforce ● Ariba- (Contracts & Change Order) ● Strong Excel – Macro- Office, V-lookups,
Formula, Pivot Table, etc. ● PowerPoint ● Vendor Mgt. Office-VMO ● Microsoft Word ● PeopleSoft ● Oracle ● Custom Match ● SAP ● Construct-ware Data Control Mining.
|Last Resume Update||December 28, 2018|
|Location||Baldwin, New York|