Tower C. Resume –
• Siterra database administrator for Sirius XM Radio Construction & Repeater Ops Division.
• Responsible for facilitating the implementation & maintenance of the Siterra database.
• Provided high level end-user support for the users of the Siterra application including problem
investigation/resolution & user technical assistance.
• Supported internal teams, vendors, & users to identify & implement break/fix & enhancement
requests, improving application functionality & availability.
• Scheduled & performed application maintenance & upgrades including coordination of resources,
submission of change controls, & user notifications.
• Performed 24/7 on call support including user technical assistance.
• Completed root cause analysis investigations & documentation for application outages.
• Addressed user issues in a timely & efficient manner including problem identification & resolution,
communication of status to users, & closure of Remedy trouble tickets & system change requests
• Provided global portfolio updates & changes to maintain data integrity & consistency.
• Created high level project reports & analysis as required by Project Manager, VP’s & Executives.
• Performed configuration changes to established data fields.
• Assured the accuracy of all data stored in the Siterra database which includes; running audits on all
data stored in site project schedules & the general library.
• Responsible for tracking the deconstruction of all sites & providing status to upper management &
• Facilitated & managed the deconstruction process of all Sirius XM Radio sites which includes but is
not limited to; maintaining & managing the deconstruction master tracker, updating lease termination
dates/ forecast/actual & complete dates, reviews & approves lien waivers.
• Reviewed all closeout packages for accuracy.
• Provided training assistance for all new Siterra account holders.
• Tracked & monitored all Siterra issues ensuring timely resolution.
• Created & managed the administrative section of Siterra user accounts, roles, access rights &
• Created & maintained all new search rings, sites, projects & the general library & its content.
Sprint Nextel Wireless (Contract) – Reston, VA
September 2010 to December 2012
• Defined goals, deliverables & identified gaps in the implementation plans.
• Managed the integration schedules & action trackers for thirteen markets.
• Tracked project milestones for highly complex side projects with a broad scope
• Responsible for managing the end to end Network Development process.
• Developed & implemented a high-level 4G reporting scope that was presented to stakeholders &
senior management on a weekly basis.
• Developed & reported on project milestones executive reports using the Primavera & Siterra
• Determined the frequency & content of status reports from the project team & analyzed the results.
• Identified & resolved issues within the project schedule & with target forecast dates not being met.
• Delivered informative & well-organized presentations to the engineering & business teams as well as
• Provided technical support regarding VPN issues & also processed all new VPN requests.
• Conducted site reviews & created recommendations report in order to identify successful &
unsuccessful project elements.
IBM (Contract) – Greenbelt, MD
June 2008 to September 2010
• Provided call center analysis & reporting support to the 2010 Decennial Response Integrated Systems
• Analyzed & reported on project schedules & milestones that support the Census Bureau mission.
• Provided analytic observations & recommendations based on identified trends.
• Developed & continually improved the internal standard operational processes.
• Produced strategic level operational reporting that is consumed by executive staff.
• Developed & implemented a reporting solution for the American Reinvestment & Recovery Act (ARRA
strategic level reporting structure & template) that met or exceeded the needs of the Census Bureau
• Tracked key productivity metrics for eleven Census Bureau call centers.
• Provided weekly, monthly & quarterly analysis to the Census Bureau & stakeholders regarding
Coverage Follow Up (CFU).
• As Team Lead for the CFU Change Management process, responsible for tracking & escalation of all
technical & operational changes during production & ensuring those changes were distributed to all
• Managed Call Center Integration Schedule & Action tracker.
• Created & revised Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Data Dictionaries, training guides & other
various technical documents.
• Provided external interface support by facilitating customer resolution for escalated calls & engaging
the necessary technical support including leadership.
• Briefed the After Action Reports (AAR) for all resolved help desk tickets to leadership.
• As related to Operation Test & Dry Run 3 (OTDR3), developed business rules for call center testing.
• Created call center test case scenarios to monitor call center agent’s ability to navigate through the
software & to safeguard that the Census Bureau’s classified information & Title 13 data were not being
• Translated end user reporting requirements into technical design documents.
Regional Program Manager
Cricket Communications (Contract) – Baltimore, MD
May 2006 to June 2008
• Contracted to Cricket Wireless for the Philadelphia Market Launch tower build out.
• Developed project requirements, priorities & deadlines.
• Developed & managed budget for assigned projects.
• Monitored project progress & adjusted resources & priorities accordingly.
• Ensured that cross functional groups were meeting their commitments & requirements for all new
site builds & market launches.
• Reviewed & audited processes associated with Siterra training.
• Reported on project milestones to insure that monthly reports were accurate & represented a true
picture of project launch target date.
• Full knowledge of the systems associated with workflow & process.
• Generated reports used in executive reporting updates.
• Monitored processes associated with launch team efforts compliance & took corrective actions as
• Lead highly skilled cross functional teams (RF, Site Acquisition, A&E, Construction, Administrative,
Launch Management, & Siterra) on various internal projects.
• Processed & made edits of system users, set permissions to the project management system
(Siterra) & managed user accounts.
• Performed audits to maintain system utilization & processes being followed.
• Prioritized deliverables & managed project scope.
• Provided master project planning to ensure all agreed upon deliverables were met cost effectively &
according to project timeline commitments.
• Prepared monthly scheduled milestone reports.
• Developed effective reporting & management practices to ensure the management teams had a
clear understanding of status, issues, & performance relative to the launch.
• Provided training to the teams as needed.
• Proactively developed & applied new techniques to acquire actionable insights from cross functional
• Participated in the review & implementation of new versions of Siterra & Siterra Plus which resulted
in report improvements, bug fixes & workflow improvements.
Nortel Government Solutions (Contract) – Alexandria, VA
April 2005 to May 2006
• Contracted to the United States Army Department of The Surgeon General.
• Provided support to the Army Medical Department Decision Support Center (AMMED DCS) project.
• Maintained the Decision Support Center website & provided graphic support as needed.
• Reviewed standard documents such as TDY orders & reimbursement claims for complete &
• Assured routine staff training & performance evaluation requirements were met within the client time
• Reviewed & prepared appropriate responses for all Provider Level Patient Satisfaction Survey’s.
• Analyzed survey results for the AMMED DCS Chief of Staff.
• Maintained a log of all files uploaded to Command Management System (CMS) website.
• Responsible for CMS data feed uploads.
Army Emergency Relief Foundation – Arlington, VA
December 2004 to April 2005
Arlington Virginia (Temporary Position)
Contract Coordinator December 2004 – April 2005
• Provided high level executive support to the CEO & staff.
• Assisted in scheduling of appointments & meetings both internal & external to the organization for
the CIO, PMO & Directors.
• Prepared meeting agendas, background materials for special presentations, recording minutes &
wrap up summaries for executive staff.
• Organized, coordinated, & participated in department wide meetings & activities including but
not limited to securing meeting space, audio visual needs, logistics, travel arrangements, contract
negotiations, budgets for meetings & on-site support.
• Provided research services for the CIO, PMO Director.
• Prepared documentation & required forms for personnel actions, & maintained appropriate
confidential local office personnel files for the CIO.
• Processed new hires (including office readiness, scheduling of orientation & terminations for staff).
• Maintained CIOs personal calendar & office calendar.
• Assisted with special projects as needed.
• Provided required support in multiple disciplines for staff as needed.
• Served as the primary point of contact for the Technology Information Systems department.
Interface Inc – Fairfax, VA
January 2003 to December 2004
• Point of contact for various government clients, overseeing sales & service.
• Responsible for detailed information on GSA scheduling, tracked documentation on all orders,
payments & commission due.
• Provided high level support for President, Vice President & Partners.
• Determined appropriate actions required & assisted in all administrative areas.
• Performed data searches for potential business contracts & reconciled commission reports.
• Reviewed RFP’s & produced bids on behalf of the company using DIBBS, FedBiz Opps & Procurement
• Coordinated all event planning, marketing, & networking events for company.
• Prepared travel arrangements for the staff.
Computer Sciences Corp – Alexandria, VA
January 1998 to January 2003
• Contracted to The United States Army Department of Defense.
• Supported the NVESD project (Night Vision & Electronic Sensors Directorate.
• Maintained project schedules & security requirements.
• Researched activities in the areas of thermal imaging, low energy lasers, short wave infrared images
intensification, aided target recognition technology, sensor fusion, force protection, mine detection &
neutralization & humanitarian de-mining.
• Assisted with experiments related to sensors, cameras & mines on battleground.
• Trained & assisted soldiers in the Night Vision Lab at Fort Belvoir & Fort Knox.
• Managed all content of the Technology Management Group (TMG) database.
Bachelor’s in Business Management
University of Phoenix – Arlington, VA
DBA, Apple, Program Management
Dedicated & self-motivated individual offering 15 + years career experience as a Program Manager.
Highly adept & knowledgeable in database administration & requirements.
• Possesses 11 years of Siterra database administration & Siterra program management.
• Demonstrated capacity to provide comprehensive support throughout all project phases from build
out to deconstruction.
• Proven track record of accurately completing research, reporting, information management,
marketing, and business-development efforts within budget requirements.
• Adept at developing and maintaining detailed processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy
and efficiency, and achieve project objectives.
• Proficient in the following; Siterra, Siterra Plus, Field Scheduling Tool (FST), Business Intelligence,
Micro Strategy, Primavera, Remedy, People Soft, Oracle, Req Pro, Microsoft Project and All Microsoft
Office Suite Programs.
|Last Resume Update||January 17, 2019|