Tower C. Resume –
(TWIC card) • Clean driving record
• Fork Lift Certification • Proficient in Word and Excel
SEPTEMBER 2018 (CONTRACTUAL EMPLOYEE)
SAFETY WATCH / HELPER, MATRIX SERVICE
• Responsible for completed Job Safety Analysis (JSA) for the corresponding permit and
ensuring all crew members have read and signed both the permit and JSA.
• Proactively police the work area before crew members begin hot work by covering
drains, removing combustibles and setting up barricades with proper signage.
• Know the location, duration and the hazards associated with the work area and nature of
work to be performed.
• Controlled the hazards associated with working in confined spaces by maintaining log of
occupants in the confined space and periodic atmospheric conditions with a 4-gas
• Ensure crew members are equipped with the correct personal protective equipment
(PPE) required for the task.
• Trained and qualified in the safety procedures when working inside the HF alkylation
• Trained in firefighting practices and procedures.
• Experience working at heights such as climbing ladders, towers, scaffolding, and knowing
when fall protection is required.
• Effectively maintain communication with foreman and supervisors to manage resources
and personnel through radio use.
MAY 2017 – MAY 2018
INTERMODEL EQUIPMENT OPERATOR, ALASKA RAILROAD CORPORATION
• Successfully apply red flag signal protection when working around live rail lines
• Reliably perform the tasks of a ground man to spot for cranes, forklifts and van loaders to
safely move freight
• Perform maintenance and compliance inspections on tools and vehicles
• Coordinate with cross-functional team members to better work effectively
• Operate terminal tractor to transport customer trailers ranging from 20ft to 57ft in
length and weight up to 65000 pounds
• Correctly identify and efficiently spot for railcars
• Work with surface transportation companies to provide excellent customer service to
ensure long lasting partnerships
• Operate tractor trailer combinations in all weather conditions
• Assist in snow removal operations in the yard with plow trucks and sanders
• Operate forklifts with lifting capacities up top 100,000 pounds
• Quickly mastered the controls of letro-Porter 2682 van loader
• Load/unload trailers from 20ft to 57ft in length onto railcars
• Load/unload various types of freight from boxcars
• Rig loads of various materials to be picked by forklifts, cranes and van loaders.
• Use chain and binders to securely tiedown equipment and freight
• Bail loads of pipe, tubing, casing, rebar and drill pipe from gondola railcars
MAY 2013 – SEPTEMBER 2016
MAINTENANCE WORKER (TRAILS), NATIONAL PARK SERVICE
DENALI PARK, AK
• Use hand tools and basic power tools.
• Handle, store, and load/unload fuel products in containers from 1 gallon to 55 gallons.
• Plan, layout, and assemble rigging to move large objects
• Operate a skid steer with auger attachment, fork attachment and soil conditioner
• Clear trail drainage systems including culverts, log checks and water bars
• Lead a crew of four people
JANUARY 2015 – MAY 2017
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITY OF ALASKA FAIRBANKS
96 course hours completed
DIPLOMA, HARDIN HIGH SCHOOL
Culminative GPA 3.7, Graduated with honors, Letterman in 3 sports for 3 years
Lynden Cutler Matrix Service Pipe Foreman xxx-xxx-xxxx
Scott Byron Alaska Railroad TOFC Supervisor xxx-xxx-xxxx
Monty Bloom Alaska Railroad TOFC Foreman xxx-xxx-xxxx
|Last Resume Update||February 3, 2019|