● Attention to detail ● Leadership
● Renewable Energy and Communications Tower Technician Program Certificate
● Authorized Climber and Rescue Certificate ● Level 1 Crane Rigging Certificate
● American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Card ● Signalperson Certificate
● OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety Card ● Capstan Hoist Certificate
● Electrical Safety Certificate ● CADWELD Certificate
● Fasteners, Torque, and Tension Certificate
Airstreams Renewables, Inc., Fort Irwin, CA Nov 2019
Renewable Energy and Communications Tower Technician Program
Accelerated training on various aspects of electrical, mechanical, and technical skills required to safely troubleshoot
and service renewable energy and communication tower equipment with an emphasis on safety.
Madison County High School, Danielsville, GA May 2015
High School Diploma
Administrative Clerk U.S.M.C., Camp Pendleton, CA Mar 2019 - Dec 2019
● Create Excel spreadsheets of Marines delinquent in calendar and fiscal year Marine Corps training requirements
and enter information into databases such as MCTIMS.
● Record and update personal records and maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or
other materials using Marine Online (MOL).
● Maintain scheduling and event calendars on SharePoint with upcoming required training events as well as
updating company percentages of completed Marine Corps training.
Data Systems Administrator U.S.M.C., Camp Pendleton, CA May 2017 - Mar 2019
● Maintained logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records using electronic filing
systems and log books.
● Provide users with technical support for online data recovery and hard drive backup support, Microsoft
Windows, and computer diagnostic support by using step by step guides and onsite support.
● Maintained and prepared computer systems for field supply and maintenance analysis office inspections using
stock list-level 3 inventory sheets and consolidated memorandum receipts.
Wire Technician U.S.M.C., Camp Pendleton, CA Nov 2016 - May 2017
● Position aligned and adjusted workpieces of electrical parts to facilitate wiring from site to site.
● Set up services for customers, installing, connecting and testing fiber optic cables before installation using Ideal
Visual Fault Finder.
● Laid underground CAT-5 ethernet cables and fiber optic cables directly in trenches to main site server rooms to
provide network services to units working up for deployments.
Manufacturing Assembler Caterpillar, Bogart, GA May 2015 - Jan 2016
● Operated various tools such as a Milwaukee digital torque wrench and air wrench for the assembly of control
● Followed documented procedures of work and blueprints to perform safe, defect free assembly and adjustment
of components for the Hydraulic 3PC Directional Control Valve.
|Last Resume Update||January 6, 2020|
|Resume File|| Alejandro-Ortega-Resume.pdf 84.16 kB|