Site Master (Tower crew Forman) September2014-Present
• Perform all tasks in a safe manner, ensuring safety of self and crew by adhering to work
practices outlined in the Safety Manual;
• Lead by example, demonstrating an attitude of safety, cost control, asset management, and
professionalism to all in direct supervision;
• Maintain safety and training licenses such as tower fall protection and radio frequency safety;
• Manage, inspect and maintain personal protective equipment, including
climbing harness, protective headgear, climbing devices, and necessary safety
equipment and complete daily log;
• Perform scheduled inspections and maintenance on all assigned sites, in
accordance with customer specifications;
• Inspect and photograph all assigned sites during scheduled period;
• Inspect and/or repair tower lighting systems, if applicable;
• Perform tower maintenance activities required, including elevated
maintenance and repairs. Take before and after photos and document materials used;
• Perform various construction tasks as assigned;
• Daily preparation and planning to enable efficient travel to sites and performance of duties at sites;
• Manage assets/equipment such as vehicle, phone, computer, camera, harness, and safety equipment;
• Submit vehicle report monthly and equipment inventory report quarterly;
• Control costs of services (hotels, mobile phone, job supplies, etc.);
• Maintain periodic contact with customer field personnel, as needed,
to resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction;
• Utilize email and telephone as preferred means of corporate communication;
• Give recommendations to improve efficiency, productivity, and customer service;
• Other duties as assigned by CM
Wireless Werks (Lead Auditor) April2014-September2014
Perform quality audits for AT&T per 502 standards. Climbing 4 plus towers a day.
Train 2 man crews on how to perform and be proficient at quality audits.
Turn in completed close out packages in a timely manner.
Train auditors to complete close out packages
Complete Truck and equipment reports.
Excell Communications (Top Hand/Construction Supervisor) March2012-Dec2013
• Installs, maintains, repairs, removes, or retrofits antenna systems
equipment and power systems (e.g. antennas, microwave dishes, feedlines,
ice shields, etc.), sometimes under adverse conditions (e.g., high towers, inclement
weather, remote sites, etc.) to maintain operational communications throughout
the region using safety equipment and hand, power, and specialty tools.
• Operates construction equipment (e.g. ditch witch, 4-wheel drive vehicles,
hydraulic/electric winches, fork-lifts, etc.) to dig holes, inspect guy wire anchors,
load/unload communications equipment and supplies, and install/remove
communications equipment using safety equipment and clothing, and hand tools
(e.g., hard hat, seat belt, etc.).
• Interprets various documents (e.g. blueprints, diagrams, manufacturer
specifications, etc.) to ensure proper installation of antenna systems using
technical expertise, and knowledge of blueprints and diagrams.
• Installs tower foundations and erects towers using construction and rigging
equipment, and earth moving machinery.
• Installs tower hardware and accessories to maintain, repair, and retrofit antenna
systems equipment in order to support communications system operation using
fixed and portable power tools and welding equipment.
• Keeps records and assures that maintenance is performed on trucks and construction
• Receives, inventories, inspects, ships, and delivers parts and supplies to locations
throughout the state/region in order to promptly provide necessary parts and supplies
• Assists as needed in maintaining remote communication buildings and towers and
antenna systems to ensure continuance of communication systems using specialty
machines and equipment (e.g. paint sprayers, carpentry equipment, meters, A/C
gauges, pumps, etc.).
• Transports heavy equipment to work locations including remote mountaintops to
perform functions of the job using appropriate vehicles (e.g. 4-wheel drive vehicle,
snowcat, trailer, tractor, crane, fork lift, etc.).
• Create detailed documentation of work performed.
• Operate electronic diagnostic equipment (e.g. digital voltmeters, Time Domain
Reflectometers [TDR's], Wattmeters, etc.).
• Interpret blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
• Test and troubleshoot mechanical problems.
• Operate survey instruments (e.g. compasses, engineering, line-of-sight propagation
instrument, mirrors, transit, etc.). Calculate and verify point to point path loss for receiving signals.
Wayne J. Griffin Electric (Electrician) October 2011-March 2012
Ran conduit, Read blueprints or technical diagrams
Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
Able to run crews works well with others as well as alone. Able to learn anything that is taught to me the first time. CPR/First Aid Certified, Com trained, RF Safety Trained, OSHA 10hr, Completed and passed Mastec Network Solutions Quality standards training, Completed AT&T ask yourself and AT&T Supplier Awareness, Eupin certified, and Forklift certified.. Able to pass back ground and MVR. Have own tools and valid Drivers license. Very reliable and habit free. I have experience with Anritsus, Andrews lines, Eupin, and PPC. My weight with harness and tools does not exceed 280lbs. I have experience with AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Tmobile, and Cspire. Able to safely get equipment and crews to site. I have 9 years of towing trailers with heavy loads.
Alford Sanchez previous CM Tulsa, OKxxx-xxx-xxxx
Joshua Daniels Former Coworker Tampa, FLxxx-xxx-xxxx
Joey Lavine Former Coworker Tampa, FL xxx-xxx-xxxx
|Last Resume Update||December 10, 2015|
|Resume File|| Andrew-M-Butler-Tower-Resume-Current.docx 17.81 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||No|