1/5/2014 TO 3/1/2015
▪ Service and maintain corporate and general aviation aircraft
▪ Assist Airframe and Powerplant mechanics with maintenance and repair of aircraft
2/1/2012 TO 12/1/2014
Leading Aeronautics, LLC
PRESIDENT / CEO
▪ Owned and operated a helicopter flight service and flight school.
▪ Managed a team of commercial pilots, flight instructors, and aircraft mechanics. Also managed the helicopter maintenance program to maintain aircraft up to FAA standards.
2/1/2005 TO 8/1/2010
CHILD CARE PROVIDER/ MAINTENANCE
• Supervised and assisted a staff of child care providers.
• Managed and participated in site maintenance and repair.
• Assured compliance with local/state/federal codes.
AUGUST 2007- JULY OF 2012
Louisiana State University of Alexandria
BACHELORS OF SCIENCE IN PSYCHOLOGY
MAY 2007 TIOGA HIGH SCHOOL TIOGA, LA
FAA issued Rotorcraft/Helicopter Pilot certificate
|Last Resume Update||March 27, 2016|
|Resume File|| AFernandezresume-1-1.docx 4.64 kB|