Summary of Qualifications:
Expert knowledge of team-portable and man-packable communications to include: PRC-117, PRC-119, PRC-148, PRC-150, PRC-152.
Working understanding of team-portable and man-packable SIGINT and Electronic Warfare (EW) gear to include: DRT, HIDRAH, XR-2000, AR -8200, Wolf Hound, and MJ-08.
Sound knowledge base on the following: Alaska, Engage, HPW, TacChat, ALE, WMT, ViaSAT, mIRC, IRC, SIGINT theory, cellular network theory, antenna theory and construction, and radio-wave frequency propagation.
Jan 2016 – Present
Intelligence Analyst SIGINT 2
Provide signals intelligence support for strategic and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy.
WE Pro ducts & Services,
Sep 2013 –
Screen Printing, Wood Working, and Vinyl Decal business
International , Apr 2012 – Apr 2013
Intelligence Training Specialist 2,
- Trained Military personnel on
set up and operation
of the Wolfhound 9.0 system along with helping maintain
the over 700 systems in Afghanistan .
igence Solutions Group , Nov 2011 – Apr 2012
Tactical Ground SIGINT Specialist,
- Perform operator-level preventive maintenance on SIGINT and communications equipment.
United States Marine Corps
, Aug 2006 - Aug 2011
Sergeant, Special Communications Signals Collection Operator,
Camp Pendleton, CA
- SIGINT Instructor - Radio Recon naissance Platoon, 1st Radio Bn, Camp Pendleton, CA. Jan 2011 - Aug 2011
-Instructed SIGINT, Tactical Communications, Reconnaissance and Surveillance classes to over 50 students regarding future operations as Radio Reconnaissance Collectors/Operators.
- Contingency Deployment Radio Operator - Radio Reconnaissance Platoon, 1st Radio Bn, Camp Pendleton, CA. Mar 2011 - Apr 2011
-By-named out of 600 Marines within the organization to provide keen expertise on tactical radio communications as a member of a
6-man contingency team specific Non-Combatant Evacuation Operation (NEO) in southwest Asia AO.
- Radio Reconnaissance Team Radio Operator - 1st Radio Bn 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) Western Pacific Deployment. Aug 2009 - Dec 2010
ies as senior Radio Telephone Operator for all Peleliu Amphibious Readiness Group assets for duration of stay in CENTCOM Area of Operations; including training the Radio Operators in the Radio Battalion and Reconnaissance detachments during work-up exerci
- Aerial SIGINT Operator - CJTF-HOA, Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, Africa. Jul 2010 - Sep 2010
-Member of Combined Task Group (CTG) 67.8 which provided intelligence targeting, geo-location, and real-time video for assigned mission sets.
-Familiar with Trident Reach Ocean Look (TROL) UAV platform and capabilities.
-Awarded Joint Service Achievement Medal for superior performance of duties while assigned as an aerial SIGINT operator in support of CTG 67.8, Joint Special Operations Air Command (JSOAC), and
Combined Task Force - Horn of Africa (CTF-HOA) -Member of Combined Task Group (CTG) 67.8 which provided intelligence targeting, geo-location, and real-time video for assigned mission sets.
- Radio Reconnaissance Team Assistant Radio Operator - 1st Radi o Bn 13th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) Western Pacific Deployment. May 2008 - Aug 2009
-Assisted the senior Radio Operator in setup, maintaining, and troubleshooting of all radios pertaining to job related needs and aided in counter piracy operations n
ear Somalia to include the rescue of the Captain of MV Maersk Alabama
- SIGINT Instructor - Radio Reconnaissance Platoon, 1st Radio Bn, Camp Pendleton, CA. Sep 2007 - May 2008
-Instructed SIGINT, Tactical Communications, Reconnaissance and Surveillance classes to over 20 students regarding future operations as Radio Reconnaissance Collectors/Operators.
- Parkland College
Still pursuing a BS in Agricultural Business Management
Aug 2014 - Present
- Mahomet-Seymour High School
General Stu dies Diploma
- Joint Service Training Program 2010
- SERE Level C 2008
- Airborne School 2007
- Radio Reconnaissance Instructional Program 2007
- Marine Combat Training 2006
- Currently Secret
with CI Polygraph
adjudicated Jan 31, 2007; CI Polygraph adjudicated Apr 11, 2011)
- Formerly Top Secret / Sensitive Compartment Information (TS/SCI)
(TS/SCI expired Jan 31, 2012) Currently under reinvestigation.
References and Supporting Documentation Furnished Upon Request.
|Last Resume Update||March 7, 2016|
|Resume File|| Kinkelaar-Resume-2016.rtf 66.9 kB|