● Ability to communicate well with clients and upper management
● Skilled at learning new concepts quickly while working well under pressure
April 2014 Sept 2015 Dowling & Yahnke, LLC La Jolla, CA
The purpose was to support and manage Dowling & Yahnke, LLC’s IT infrastructure by incorporating new
technology in the work environment, managing their current environment, and supporting users with any PC
software or hardware problems.
● Troubleshot Windows 7 PC issues regarding Microsoft Office, Junxure CRM, Advent, SmarshIM as
well as other relevant programs in the financial industry.
● Managed the virtual server environment using VM Ware client and web application. This includes
building virtual servers and maintaining existing virtual servers through upgrades to RAM and hard
drive space and the operating system.
● Setup all new users through Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, as well as setup user accounts in
Worldox, Junxure, Advent. Setup new users’ laptops, docking stations and PC’s for work use.
● Proficient in Dell SonicWall NetExtender and RSA SecureID to provide remote access to APM’s and
other Executives’ laptops within the company.
● Provided support for hardware (setup and configured printers at clients’ home and office, dual monitors,
workstations, scanners, routers etc.)
● Worked with Quorum for local and offsite backups to maintain redundancy with the clients’ data.
● Used a Windows 2012 Server with WSUS roles and WSUS Package Publisher to push Microsoft and
thirdparty updates companywide.
May 2010 Sept 2015 Highroad IT Newport Beach, CA
Tier I/II Help Desk Support
The purpose was to support various companies with their PC software and hardware issues, while also being
proactive and working with them to understand business processes and to help their company run faster and more
● Troubleshot Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows 2003 PC issues including freezes in Microsoft
applications, unmapped drives on users’ computers, WiFi support, trouble printing from Terminal
server, RDP connection issues, running XP Mode for dated applications etc.
● Proficient in Remote Desktop client and LogMeIn Rescue for remote troubleshooting.
● Managed the spam filter for clients using GFI MailEssentials (added domains to the email whitelist and
blocklist, managed various antispam filters, and sent blocked email to clients through Outlook Web
● Provided support for hardware (setup printers at clients’ home and office, setup WiFi routers and
configured the routers onsite, configured iPhone and iPad email for clients along with various iPhone
apps, installed graphics cards into clients’ PC’s and installed graphics card software for dual monitor
usage, configured brand new PC’s for an office of twenty users which included installing Microsoft
Office 2010, connecting each PC to the client’s network via TCP/IP, and running Windows updates to
verify that the PC was up to date)
● Proficient use of Active Directory and Exchange Management Console for administrating the
companys’ Terminal server and Exchange server. This included adding new users and groups to a
company’s network as well as creating and disabling various mailboxes. This also included editing
group and organization policies through IIS to fit the company’s needs.
● Worked with Acronis, Symantec and Mozy local and offsite backups to maintain redundancy with the
clients’ data. This included offloading backups onto external hard drives for Disaster Recovery uses,
restoring old files or previously deleted files, and working with support to troubleshoot any errors in
July 2015 Received A+ Certification
La Jolla, CA
September 2009 2011
UC Irvine(Majoring in Business) Irvine, CA
Rocklin High School Diploma Rocklin, CA
● Representative of California Scholarship Federation August 2005 June 2009
● Member of National Honor Society August 2006 June 2009
● Won Gold in Regionals of SkillsUSA March 2007
● Vice President of Key Club August 2007 June 2009
● Member of Who’s Who Among High School Students August 2007 June 2009
● Member of the National Honor Roll August 2007 June 2009
● Member of Honor Guard in Junior class August 2007
● Recipient of the President’s Award March 2008
● Graduated with overall GPA of 4.12 June 2009
● Recorded over 200 hours of community service June 2009
|Last Resume Update||June 25, 2016|
|Resume File|| Resume.pdf 156.67 kB|