● Risk management ● Dedicated team player
● Property management ● Time management
● Electro Mechanical aptitude ● Ability to work under pressure
● Airstreams Renewable Energy & Communication Tower Technician Program Certificate
● Authorized Climber and Rescue Certificate ● Level 1 Crane Rigging Certificate
● American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Card ● Signalperson Certificate
● OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety Card ● Capstan Hoist Certificate
● Electrical & Electrical Metering Safety Certificate ● CADWELD Certificate
● Fasteners, Torque, and Tension Certificate
Education and Training
Airstreams Renewables, Inc. 5/2018
Renewable Energy & Communications Tower Technician Program
Accelerated training on various aspects of electrical, mechanical and technical skills required to safely
troubleshoot and service renewable energy and communication tower equipment with an emphasis on
U.S. Army Heavy Vehicle Drivers Course 10/2015
Became licensed on multiple heavy vehicles with the intent to both drive and maintain a wide platform of
The Oaks Classical Christian Academy 06/2014
High School Diploma
Career History and Accomplishments
United States Army Infantryman 02/2015 - 4/2018
● Utilized and secured $1.5 million of radio communication technology in both training and deployed environments.
● Maintained radio communication equipment through visual inspections, manual recommended procedures, and
regular turn-ins for higher maintenance in both training and deployed environments.
● Trained and instructed members of the company in the proper use and maintenance procedures on all communication
● Safely operated multiple heavy vehicles with zero safety incidents in a two-year period.
● Maintained multiple heavy vehicles through the use of visual inspections and manual recommended procedures.
|Last Resume Update||May 20, 2018|
|Resume File|| BRANDON-JOHNSON-RESUME.pdf 154.83 kB|