Tower Technician Program Certificate • Level 1 Crane Rigging Certificate
• Authorized Climber and Rescue Certificate • Signalperson Certificate
• American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Card • Capstan Hoist Certificate
• OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety Card • CADWELD Certificate
• Electrical and Electrical Metering Safety Certificate
Renewable Energy and Communications Tower Technician Program October 2017-
Airstreams Renewables, Inc., Tehachapi CA December 2017
Accelerated training on various aspects of electrical, mechanical and technical skills
required to safely troubleshoot and service renewable energy and communication
tower equipment with an emphasis on safety.
Burroughs High School xxx-xxx-xxxx
School, Ridgecrest CA
CAREER HISTORY & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Maintenance Worker Ridgecrest Regional Hospital October 2015-Present
• Rounds, checking the kitchen temperature, the medication room temperature, the
pantry room temperature, resupplying oxygen tanks, making sure plumbing is
• Remodeling resident rooms, painting, fixing the molding, repair/replace broken
cabinets, repair or replace sliding curtains.
• Electrical work consist of fixing light fixtures and broken call lights out side of
• Completing work orders such as, fixing wheelchairs, fixing hospital grade beds,
general skilled nursing home maintenance orders, shadowed the HVAC technician
and PCV plumbing contractors.
Janitor/Maintenance Immanuel Day Care Center April 2012-March 2015
• Maintained a clean environment of the classroom, and playgrounds.
• Built new playground equipment, fixed sprinkler system if needed, maintained the
school grounds, also fixed and assembled furniture.
• Set up events for the community.
|Last Resume Update||February 12, 2018|
|Resume File|| Bryan-Medels-new-resume_1.pdf 130.54 kB|