03/2014- current Telecommunication
- Managing 2-3 tower crews, assisting in new build & troubleshooting dilemmas with customers & company technicians.
- Completing and reviewing closeout packages & purchase orders necessary to receive customer payment.
- Being main point of contact with customer to insure cell site completion and customer satisfaction.
- Climbing towers up to 520 feet to install tower top equipment (sector frames, antennas, lines, RRUs, TMAs) for AT&T 1st, 2nd, 3rd carrier equipment in Texas and South Carolina.
- Performing decommission work on Sprint/ Nextel iDEN equipment tower tops & shelters in Kentucky & Georgia.
- Managing and overseeing crews to troubleshoot alarms on Sprint 65 MHz and 2.5 in Southeast United States.
- Installing AT&T ground level equipment, routing & terminating DC power, fiber, jumpers, & other service enabling cables.
- Using cell site equipment such as Anritsu, fiber tester, ret controller, and azimuth alignment tool to obtaining test report for site correctness.
- Filling out necessary paperwork daily/weekly to ensure job site safety and payroll
Tower Top Lead/Technician Avion systems inc.
- Installing AT&T (UMTS, GSM, & LTE) antennas, RRU, TMA, sector frame, coax, fiber, and other various tower components used to upgrade/ maintenance network.
- Installing AT&T (UMTS, GSM, & LTE) racks, cabinets, and other various civil components used to upgrade/ maintenance network.
- Terminate and route necessary fiber, jumpers, DC power, & other cabling for AT&T UMTS, GSM, & LTE technologies.
- Completed multiple AT&T stealth and canister tower utilizing cranes, man baskets, and man lifts.
Tower Top Lead/ Technician Data cell systems inc.
- Installing AT&T LTE antenna, cabinets, lines, and other tower/ civil components throughout Tennessee.
- Clearing AT&T LTE, GSM, & UMTS tower/ shelter alarms.
- Installing Sprint LTE 65 MHz antennas, RBS cabinets, BBS cabinets and other tower/ civil components.
- Started as Tower Technician and became Tower Top Lead within two months.
- Completed and worked on over 100 AT&T new builds and 50 Sprint new builds.
IRONWORKER JOURNEYMAN IRONWORKER UNION LOCAL 384
- Completed and worked on multiple projects for Tennessee Valley Authority Kingston, Tennessee Valley Authority John Sevier Rogersville, Y-12 Security Complex, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, TRU Waste Facility, Alcoa Aluminum Plant, and K-27.
- Completed various construction projects throughout east Tennessee for multiple contractors specializing steel erection, rebar, welding, and fabrication.
- Started as an Ironworker apprentice graduating to an Ironworking journeyman while attending ironworker apprentice school and college.
- Attended specialized Ironworker training classes, while applying skills to work utilizing welding, steel fabrication, steel erection, blueprint reading and reinforcement steel.
- Still a card-carrying member of International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers.
- Moderate experience with carpentry, finishing concrete, and scaffold building
Pellissippi Technical Community College Knoxville, TN
Associate of Applied Science Civil/ Construction Engineering Technology
Major Related Coursework:
Fundamental of Tech Drawing/ Auto Cad 2010, Construction Methods, Construction Materials w/ lab, Mechanical Systems, Strength of Materials w/ lab, Project Scheduling, & Surveying
*10 credit hours from degree, 70 credit hours total.
IRONWORKER LOCAL 384 APPRENTICESHIP SCHOOL KNOXVILLE, TN Journeyman Ironworker Structural Worker Certificate
Structural, Reinforcement, and Ornamental Steel
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Publisher, Microsoft Project, & AutoCAD
- Occupation Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 10 hour certification
- Occupation Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Subpart R: Steel Erection certification
- Occupation Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Lockout Tag Out certification
- Certified Rigger & Crane Signaler (Ironworkers and Labors Union certified)
- Certified operator of scissor lifts, JLG’s, and boom lifts (Tennessee Valley Authority certified)
- Com Train climbing and rescue certification
- First aid and CPR certification
- Hazwoper Radiation Worker certification
- RF Awareness certification
|Last Resume Update||March 21, 2015|
|Resume File|| Christopher-Crayton-Resume.docx 33.6 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||Yes|