• Airstreams Renewable Energy & Communication Tower Technician Program Certificate
• Authorized Climber and Rescue Certificate • Level 1 Crane Rigging Certificate
• American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Card • Signalperson Certificate
• OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety Card • Capstan Hoist Certificate
• Electrical & Electrical Metering Safety Certificate • CADWELD Certificate
• Fasteners, Torque, and Tension Certificate
Education and Training
Airstreams Renewables, Inc. 2017
Renewable Energy & Communications Tower Technician Program
Accelerated training on various aspects of electrical, mechanical and technical skills required to safely
troubleshoot and service renewable energy and communication tower equipment with an emphasis on safety.
US Army Advanced Individual Training 2008
Utility Equipment Repairer Program (91C)
Detailed training on HVAC electrical and refrigeration systems as well as small engine repair and
Career History and Accomplishments
US Army Utilities Equipment Repairer Sept 2008 to July 2017
• Serviced, Maintained, and Troubleshot HVAC Units by using Gauges and a Robinair to charge and evacuate
efficiently to enhance its productivity for mission
• Serviced and troubleshot Diesel Power Generation systems by creating a service schedule that enabled my staff to
conduct annual and semi-annual service checks in accordance with the designated Technical Manual meanwhile
simultaneously correcting any mechanical or electrical faults that would arise.
• Changed the generators fluids, conducted corrosion prevention, and at last ensured that the system could operate
under the manufacturers specified maximum load range.
• Confirmed that all our equipment was readily available for missions.
• Supervised approximately 5 personnel and performing maintenance on utilities equipment and special purpose
support systems by ensuring each task was completed by the most qualified personnel.
• Inspected and troubleshoot petroleum, oil, and lubrication equipment.
• Performed maintenance management activities, including maintenance and quality control.
• Mechanics Badge
• EPA Universal 608 and 609 Certified
• Combat Life Savers Course
• Advanced knowledge on electrical systems and schematics.
Converging Technology Low Voltage Technician Feb 06 – Feb 08
• Prewired residential and commercial properties for low voltage applications.
• Retrofitted various properties and also conducted various service calls.
• In charge of choosing, installing, and maintaining low-voltage systems and cables.
• Supervised, planned, scheduled, and coordinated staff to ensure quality installs.
• Coordinated projects with other departments, utilities and businesses to ensure smooth operations.
• Conducted numerous installations of closed circuit television(CCTV), Intercom, and Security Systems such as those
used for Home Automation(HAI).
|Last Resume Update
|September 6, 2017
| Daniel-Accime.pdf 130.01 kB
|Willing to Relocate?
|1 year experience