• Provided various levels of assistance to program managers in implementing commercial programs.
• Processed requests from customers.
• Worked with outside vendors.
• Tracked program activities.
• Data entry and other computer functions.
• Maintained a filing system.
• Communicated information regarding the programs both in written and verbal form to others in the company as well as
Towers Watson 8/11/2015-10/30/2015
Benefit Customer Service Representative
• Provided customer service support for client pension and/or health and welfare plans using web-based systems for tracking,
information gathering and troubleshooting issues.
• Provided a high level of customer service support when handling customer’s questions/complaints in respect to defined
benefit pension and/or health and welfare plans.
• Quickly built rapport and responded to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations
(responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments).
• Demonstrated flexibility to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and
• Handled confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and
company data security requirements.
• Proficiently translated health and welfare and pension terms, complex plan information and processes into simple
explanations and instructions that customers can understand and act upon.
• Read and understood client’s plan documents, amendments or online knowledgebase tools, etc. Collect relevant information,
determine immediate requests/questions and also anticipate the future needs of the member.
• Used Uber app on my smart phone to pick up and drop off passengers at their destinations. 06/2014-08/2015
Ramada Gaslamp/Convention Center 07/2009-06/2014
Sales Coordinator, Front Desk Agent
• Coordinated and supervised group hotel reservations for various businesses and other clientele.
• Met weekly with hotel industry professionals to evaluate sales and marketing strategies in emerging technologies such as
internet and social media.
• Attended weekly manager meetings with managers from different departments of the hotel.
• Assisted general manager with issues regarding hotel maintenance, front desk and other hotel operations.
• Performed market research including survey of amenities of existing hotels within San Diego county.
• Served as main point of contact for various incoming groups; which included phone interface and in-person contact.
• Served as backup front desk operator; arranged brief tours of hotel rooms and facilities.
• Promptly responded to guest inquiries and telephone calls with clear communication and phone skills.
• Provided expert information about local restaurants, attractions and transportation alternatives to tourists and guests.
• Provided top-notch service to guests and tourists as well as customer satisfaction by quickly resolving conflicts and issues.
• Created and managed contracts with incoming clients. Responsible for administrative function such as filing, data entry and
• Responded to requests for proposals from various groups.
Morley Field Disc Golf Course 06/2005-06/2014
Customer Service Representative, Sales Associate
• Sole person in charge of opening store and setting up merchandise, food and beverage for guests.
• Followed prescribed procedures in opening, closing and maintaining a clean, professional atmosphere.
• Performed cashier duties such as sale of guest passes, merchandise, food and beverage.
• Checked stock and maintained inventory of merchandise, food and beverages.
San Diego State University (June 2007)
• Bachelor of Science; Television, Film & New Media Production
|Last Resume Update||March 2, 2017|
|Resume File|| djgreenbergResume-.pdf 93.17 kB|