employer in a fitting role.
▪ Persuasive communicator with the ability to gain the trust and cooperation of others and demonstrated success in
process improvement, safety program administration and operations management functions.
✓ Data Collection/Research/Report Writing ✓ Astute Attention to Detail
✓ High Degree of Computer/Technical Savvy ✓ Ethical, Integrity Driven
✓ Commercial Driver Class ABCDM Tanker & Hazmat ✓ Safety / OSHA Compliance
P ROFESSIONAL HISTORY
2009 to Present: Hunter Home Solutions, Spring Green, WI- Field Inspector/Property Preservation/Junk
▪ Knowledge of inspection and testing techniques
▪ Demonstrated ability to inspect various types of residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
▪ Experience and proficiency in using MS Office Applications
▪ Excellent knowledge of building tools and materials and methods of building construction.
xxx-xxx-xxxx Winfield Solutions, Mount Horeb, WI-Commercial Hazmat Driver-Seasonal
▪ Obtained Class ABC Commercial driver's license, with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements.
▪ Perform pre and post trip inspections of vehicles, trailers and equipment
▪ Safe and timely pick-up and drop off of seed, feed, and Hazmat materials.
2014 to Present: Vanguard Emergency Management, Winchester VA-Disaster Inspector
▪ Public trust security clearance with Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
▪ Deploy to disaster stricken areas to conduct physical interior and exterior inspections of damaged dwellings.
2005 to Present: John Murphy Construction, LLC, Barneveld, WI – Independent Contractor
▪ Assist in running day to day operations for this small, family-owned residential building and Renovation Company.
▪ Participate developing bids and estimates for residential customers; coordinate construction projects, develop scope,
timeline and budgets and provide on-site supervision for construction teams and contractors.
▪ Lead all marketing, client relations and advertising strategies to gain new business and promote services.
DeEtte R. Hunter
775 N Albany Street | Spring Green, WI 53588
xxx-xxx-xxxx | firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 to 2014: United Parcel Service, Dodgeville, Wi- Seasonal Driver
▪ Responsible for the prompt delivery of letters and packages.
▪ Determined efficient routes and drive safely.
▪ Managed and maintained 30ft package car for assigned deliveries and pickups.
2008 to 2012: Cardinal Automation Group, Spring Green, WI- Mechanical Assembly Inventory
▪ Provide day to day leadership and oversight of millions of dollar’s worth of inventory for this large glass
▪ Gained promotion from initial role as Factory Laborer to office position; recently assigned to additional
responsibilities for technical specification and document management for manufacturing processes.
▪ Contribute high level administrative, customer service and inventory management support; ensure delivery of critical
mechanical documents to production department and track, monitor and resolve issues associated with inventory
▪ Serve as President of the Safety Committee; communicate OSHA fundamentals, introduce rewards programs for safe
work practices and improve accident/incident results through improved training efforts.
2008 to 2011: BI/GEO Group, Denver, CO – Installer
▪ Installed, serviced, and removed electronic monitoring equipment from clients homes; ensured optimized
functionality of all equipment, repaired and resolved issues and maintained comprehensive records of service
1998 to 2001: Spring Green Police Department, Spring Green, WI - Administrative Assistant
▪ Provided high level administrative support in a fast paced environment; dispatched calls, prepared comprehensive
police reports and maintained all relevant office files.
▪ Gained deep understanding of day to day police department requirements; interacted with the public, managed crisis
situations and supported police officers in executing fundamental job requirements.
Madison Area Technical College, Madison, WI
Associate of Applied Science, Criminal Justice – Law Enforcement Academy
Wisconsin Law Enforcement Standards Board Certification – Certified Law Enforcement Officer (exp. 2011)
Wisconsin Safety Council – CPR/AED Professional Rescuer
Wisconsin Safety Council - Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor
|Last Resume Update||February 21, 2017|
|Resume File|| NV...DeeHunter...Supervisor...Inspector...Experienced...-2-2.pdf 162.71 kB|