Fiber Optic Splicer
JC Communications, Austin, TX / Jan 2018 – Present
- Inspect or test lines or cables, recording and analyzing test results, to assess transmission characteristics
and locate faults or malfunctions.
- Splice cables, using hand tools, epoxy, or mechanical equipment.
- Measure signal strength at utility poles, using electronic test equipment.
- Place insulation over conductors or seal splices with moisture-proof covering.
- Access specific areas to string lines or install terminal boxes, auxiliary equipment, or appliances, using
bucket trucks, or by climbing poles or ladders, or entering tunnels, trenches, or crawl spaces.
- Pull up cable by hand from large reels mounted on trucks; then pull lines through ducts by hand or with
- Clean or maintain tools or test equipment.
- Travel to customers' premises to install, maintain, or repair audio and visual electronic reception
equipment or accessories.
Xtreme Auto Detail Inc., Austin, TX / Nov 2017 – Jan 2018
- Perform full details on exotic cars, boats, planes and RV's
- Mobile detailing
- Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Perform sales floor work, such as greeting or assisting customers, stocking shelves, or taking inventory.
LT Plumbing , Lakeway, TX / May 2016 – Nov 2017
- Measure, cut, thread and assemble new pipe, placing the assembled pipe in hangers or other supports.
- Perform rough-ins, repair and replace fixtures and water heaters, and locate, repair, or remove leaking or
- Assist pipe fitters in the layout, assembly, and installation of piping for air, ammonia, gas, and water
- Fit or assist in fitting valves, couplings, or assemblies to tanks, pumps, or systems, using hand tools.
- Excavate and grade ditches, and lay and join pipe for water and sewer service.
- Mount brackets and hangers on walls and ceilings to hold pipes, and set sleeves or inserts to provide
support for pipes.
- Requisition tools and equipment, select type and size of pipe, and collect and transport materials and
equipment to work site.
High School Diploma (Jun 2014)
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
TWIC - Expired Rig Pass - Expired
CPR - Expired Rigging/Crainwork - Expired
Fire Safety - Expired
References available upon request
|Last Resume Update||May 19, 2020|