DIPLOMA | 06-2004 | DOUGLAS HIGH SCHOOL
· Major: [Click here to enter text]
· Minor: [Click here to enter text]
· Related coursework: [Click here to enter text]
Skills & Abilities
· I was a lead technician at Cal Wind Resources Inc. I assisted the Supervisor in training of new employees. I reported
directly to the supervisor on potential employees and their abilities. Performed climb tests for new employees and once
hired trained them on all tasks they were to be assigned. Commented [DB1]:
· Commercial Class B drivers license with airbrake and passenger endorsements. Ability to obtain additional
endorsements if needed.
· I communicate with my team and directly with my supervisor very well. Communication is key in a safe and successful
work environment. I work well with a team whether it be a two man crew or large operation. If I have a issue
understanding something I always will seek assistance. I enjoy learning new things and furthering my education in the
· I have performed work on 12VDC and AC up to 3 phase 690Vac systems on wind turbines. General knowledge on
overhead 12KV distribution lines installation and repair.
WIND TURBINE TECHNICIAN | CAL WIND RESOURCES INC. | 03/2008-05/2016
· I performed maintenance and repair on both mechanical and electrical systems on Bonus 65kw, Nordtank 65kw, and
Vestas V47 660kw wind turbines.
· Mechanical work consisted of gear box and generator rebuilding, bearing replacement. Extensive mechanical
troubleshooting skills on all systems. I also performed general maintenance on the entire nacelle according to
manufactures maintenance schemes and my supervisors.
· Electrical work consisted of PLC troubleshooting, all electrical systems from 12 VDC and AC up to 3 phase 690VAC
systems. Example Contactors, Yaw and hydraulic motors, generators, multiple transformers supplying various amounts
· General knowledge of 12KV distribution lines both maintenance and repair.
GENERAL LABORER | VICTOR VALLEY PERSONNEL | 04/2007-02/2008
· Assisted in various projects of maintenance and repair at a Solar Energy Generating Station.
I have always strived to complete the tasks assigned to me in a safe and expedited manner. I am a
goal oriented person and once given a goal to accomplish. I will give it everything I got.
I recently relocated here in Snowflake, Az, to provide a better learning environment and quality of
life for my seven year old daughter. I am currently employed as a School bus driver. However I am seeking
employment in the energy industry. If hired I will not let the company and its employees and supervisors
down. Thank you for your consideration.
Donald R Bowker III
|Last Resume Update||January 14, 2017|
|Resume File|| Energy-Resume.pdf 370.59 kB|