• Basic knowledge of electrical and mechanical
Certifications • Renewable Energy and Communications Tower Technician Program Certificate
• Authorized Climber and Rescue Certificate • Level 1 Crane Rigging Certificate
• American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Card • Signalperson Certificate
• OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety Card • Capstan Hoist Certificate
• Electrical & Electrical Metering Safety Certificate • CADWELD Certificate
• Fasteners, Torque, and Tension Certificate
Education Renewable Energy and Airstreams Renewables, Inc. 09/2017
Accelerated training on various aspects of electrical, mechanical, and technical skills required
to safely troubleshoot and service renewable energy and communication tower equipment
with an emphasis on safety.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow US Marine Corps 04/2016
Belt Course 12 Hour Resident Course, Oceanside, CA
Work History Warehouse Supervisor CLR-15, U.S. Marine Corps, Oceanside, CA 11/2016-06/2017
• Led 10 Warehouse Technicians daily supporting over 250 Combat Logistics Regiment
staff by shipping consumables and repairables to U.S. and overseas locations.
• Avoided personnel/property accidents through interpretation, explanation and enforcement
of operating safety guidelines.
• Reduced equipment use and material processing errors through proactive best practice
LEAN Six Sigma.
Warehouse Clerk 9TH Engineer Battalion , U.S. Marine Corps, 02/2014-11/2016
• Analyzed co-workers annually, reviewing progression improvement analysis to
• Maintained work safety and productivity thru facility and machinery service inspections and
• Without incident, operated forklift safely moving 5 Metric Tons weekly.
Achievements • Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal
• National Defense Service Medal
• Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
• Korean Defense Service Medal
• Sea Service Deployment Ribbon
|Last Resume Update||July 31, 2017|
|Resume File|| Erick-Bautista.pdf 137.43 kB|