● Received Honorable Military Discharge for time served in the United States Coast
● Highly effective leader in the work place from a ship in the US Coast Guard to
commercial construction sites all over the North East
● Profound ability to use hand tools
● Able to perform advanced mechanical repairs and maintenance.
● Ability to adapt to ever changing situations.
● Good decision making skills
● Excellent verbal, reading comprehension and writing skills
● Ability to make sound decisions in stressful enviorments.
● Successfully maneuvered disabled fishing boat in a busy river with an engine
casualty with no damage to any persons or property.
● December 2015- Present, Foreman, Lilliput Play Homes, Finleyville, PA.
● January 2014- December 2015, Commercial Carpenter, Sunrise Erectors. Canton,
● July 2012- January 2014, 1st Mate on Lobster Boat. Portsmouth, NH.
● September 2010- May 2012, Deckhand/ EMT United States Coast Guard. Boston,
● OSHA 10
● EMT/ CPR
● Transportation Worker Identification Card
|Last Resume Update||January 9, 2017|
|Resume File|| Tower-Climber-Resume.pdf 82.28 kB|