• Guyed Tower
• Stealth Tower
• Roof Top
Salt Lake City, Utah Foreman
Supervised a four men crew installing carrier adds for attention 1c, 2c, 3c, 4c, 5c. Installing tower mounts. Replacing GSM with 12 port antennas for 3c/4c upgrades. Installing Dc 6 cabinets in shelter with new batteries. Climbed Towers around 325 Ft.
Central USA Wireless,xxx-xxx-xxxx
Kansas, Los Angeles, Ca Tiger team lead, Top hand
Worked two and three man crews for sprint/ T-Mobile, Ericsson and Alcatel lucent. Maintenance work trouble shooting on 6ft or 12ft Andrew microwave towers and also lighting on towers up to 700ft. Also doing RRU swaps for sprint 65 upgrades
Overland Contracting, xxx-xxx-xxxx
Missouri, Kansas, Tower Hand
Working on four men crew as a helper on AT&T site on tower up to 400 ft helping too hand and foreman complete close outs and 100% punch free sites
U. S. Army reservexxx-xxx-xxxx
Related Work Experience:
• Worked with high voltage systems
• Testing and problem solving procedures on equipment
• Installed wireless equipment, on tower and ground
• Installed connector ground kits
• Worked on radio signal towers as a Platoon leader/Squad Leader
• Tied and locked down containers to train/moved containers around the yard
• Wheeled vehicle mechanic
• Able to crawl in tight spaces and drive long distances
• Line and antenna work
• Replaced light systems on towers
• GPS/ AT&T / Sprint
• I have done a little bit of microwave which included hanging dishes around 12 ft.
• Connectors-PC Andrews
• Able to read blueprints, tower drawings and construction blueprints
• Ice Bridges
• Troubleshooting- including color coding
• Antenna Installations-tower
• Civil Work- Dug trenches
• Cad Welding/ Guy swaps
• Mounting Hardware/ Stacking and lighting
• Worked with Coax, Fiber and Hybrid Fiber
• Power/Ground Bus Bar/ Mapping/ inspections. Proficient in carrier standards, rigging, knots, grounding standards, exothermic welding
Install LTE equipment, install ret system, Install BTS equipment.
Ran lines, mounted booms, antennas, jumpers, built ice bridges
Maintenance, troubleshooting, Over Night cutovers, and decom.
Install lines and antennas with TMA's. Install jumpers inside shelter.
Maintained GSM and UMTS systems, Replaced diplexer and MHA's
Troubleshoot and repair tower light systems.
Maintain Microwave systems and path alignment, an Fabricated antenna boomgates
I Always Kept site clean and did job in timely manner Learned proper clearance procedure of safe shut down and startup of a Siemens 2.3 MW turbine.
Demonstrated the ability to climb 3-4 turbines daily in harsh weather conditions.
Proficient in operating hydraulic pumps used for torque and tensioning operations.
Proficient operating laser alignment equipment.
Accomplished in the understanding of necessary materials and safe work practices of maintaining a Siemens 2.3 MW turbine alongside Infigen employees.
Responsible for keeping daily logs and services performed/ materials used resulting in 100% inventory accuracy throughout contract. Inspected blades, troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic or electrical services related to variable pitch, variable speed control and converter systems or related components
Performed scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on wind turbines
Swap out hydraulic motors
Changed oil filters
Maintained rotary joint repair, main bearing seal repair and replacement on Mitsubishi 2.4 Wind Turbines
Inspected, diagnosed, adjusted or repaired the external and internal components of wind turbines
Special projects with crane picking generator, transformer, gear box and top control cabinets
Comtrain, OSHA 10, First Aid/CPR, DOT Card, RF Awareness,
Tower Self Rescue SRK-11
NFPA 70E - Electrical Safety
Dutchtown High Schoolxxx-xxx-xxxx
|Last Resume Update||February 19, 2018|
|Resume File|| Hall_Gerald-Resume.docx 14.88 kB|