towards exceling exponentially throughout my career.
• Works well under pressure • Microsoft Office and email client software
• Exceptional interpersonal skills • Remote desktop support and Wi-Fi setup
• Active Directory and PC imaging knowledge • Ability to troubleshoot PCs and networks
• 4+ years desktop support • Network consultant
• Handyman background • Audio/ Visual specialist
• Printer installation, refresh and troubleshooting • Setting up and configuring VoIP devices
July 2014 – June 2017
• Ability to interact and articulate with office personnel and explain technical related issues.
• Knowledge of troubleshooting PCs and peripherals; local and wide area network related issues.
• Proven able to except responsibility to troubleshoot, install and configure routers/switches, DHCP
• Shown proven ability to train personnel in Microsoft Office, email clients and other job related software.
• Responsible for providing AV solutions, installing speaker arrays, digital signage equipment, terminating
low voltage cables, and other AV equipment. Not limited to, troubleshooting issues.
• Knowledgeable skills in Active Directory, VPN, imaging, deployment and break-fix computer repair.
• Demonstrated ability to lead IT projects, read, interpret data and solve tech issues; vendors and clients.
• Responsible for replacing computer/ AV hardware, installing POS, pin pads, configuring new printers
and setting up VoIP devices for end users within corporate and retail businesses.
April 2014 – February 2016
Audio Visual/Digital Signage Tech
• Proven ability to route sites for service calls within private medical offices in the NJ & NY tristate area.
• Provided support by creating strategic plans to resolve technical issues. Including, installing media
players w/ digital screens, wallboards, trouble-shooting players, PC hardware, and internet connectivity.
• Demonstrated knowledge to PC imaging, PC deployments, and not limited to, construction.
• Proven ability to terminate CAT5, bnc, HDMI, A/V cables and other low-voltage cabling.
• Responsible for contacting vendors, scheduling pickup of equipment, and researching new supplies.
• Knowledgeable skills in Excel and asset management software to log inventory of equipment used and
to later scheduled to ship to warehouse.
July 2011 – December 2015
City of Orange Township: OrangeTV-35
Videographer/ Technical Director
• Ability to operate professional video cameras for municipality television programming.
• Proven record of troubleshooting network connections, and analyzing video transmission performance.
• Demonstrated ability to perform maintenance on A/V equipment for conferences & TV production use
• Provided desktop support to clients and created strategic plans to resolve technical issues. Including,
trouble-shooting A/V equipment (media servers, video switches, master control, cameras and wiring).
• Proven record for solving technical related issues
• Responsible for using best judgement in providing desktop support media personnel or escalating
problems to appropriate support tiers
• Certifications: Cisco Certified Network Associate, CompTIA A+
• Operating Systems: Windows 98- Windows 2000, Windows XP, 8, 10-10.1, Windows
Serverxxx-xxx-xxxx, Mac OS 10.x, Android 4.x-, 5.1, Apple iOS 6.1.6-, iOS 10.x
• Applications: MS Office 97-2010, Office for Mac 2004- 2014, Adobe Photoshop CS6,
Lotus Notes, IBM Sametime, Active Directory, Team Viewer, Final Cut Pro 7 -10, Tri-caster
Virtual Set Editor, Live Text Editor, Maestro Vision,
• Networking: Installation and Configuration of Network Operating Systems, Hardware,
Software, Desktop and laptops. Knowledge of TCP/IP, Troubleshooting routers/switches,
Wireless Networking, VPN servers/file transferring, Network Security
• Mobile Devices: RIM Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy, Apple iPhone, LG, Palm Pilot
• Current Course Work: Fortinet Network Security Expert 4, Lotus Notes 8.5, VeriFone
Equipment & Deployment, Crestron 101
Bloomfield High School - Bloomfield, N.J
College Preparatory Curriculum
June 27, 2010
New York Film Academy – Manhattan, NY
Associates of Fine Arts
August 11, 2012
PCAGE Career Institute of Technology – Jersey City, NJ
Cisco Certified Entry Network Associate
August 20, 2015
|Last Resume Update||August 30, 2017|
|Resume File|| Resume_GesnerC_4-20-SLS-100Tech.pdf 141.38 kB|