Audi. Basically I’ve applied mechanical & Electrical skills to diverse fields in the transportation
- Examine vehicles to determine extent of damage or malfunctions.
- Repair, reline, replace, and adjust brakes.
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications,
and tune-ups. Review work orders.
- Tear down, repair, and rebuild faulty assemblies such as power systems, steering systems,
- Repair or replace parts such as pistons, rods, gears, valves, and bearings. Repair manual
and automatic transmissions.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area. Repair radiator leaks.
- Align vehicles' front ends.
- Maintained vehicles with diesel engines.
- Identified mechanical problems.
- Repaired broken parts.
- Used hand tools, precision instruments, power tools, pneumatic tools, lathes, welding
equipment and jacks and hoists.
- Inspected and tested vehicle parts.
- Tuned up vehicle parts and components.
- Aligned wheels. Performed routine maintenance.
- Test drove vehicles.
- Used and read test instruments.
- Performed preventive maintenance.
- Experienced with electrical systems, transmission systems, engines, suspensions and
(first is most recent)
- Parkway Toyota
- Grand Prize Cadillac
- Audi of Manhattan
- BMW of Manhattan
- Hi-Tech Auto Repair
United States Navy
German, Italian, Spanish
|Last Resume Update||February 1, 2016|
|Resume File|| NJ-resume.pdf 150.91 kB|