• Airstreams Renewable Energy & Communication Tower Technician Program Certificate
• Authorized Climber and Rescue Certificate • Level 1 Crane Rigging Certificate
• American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Card • Signalperson Certificate
• OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety Card • Capstan Hoist Certificate
• Electrical & Electrical Metering Safety Certificate • CADWELD Certificate
• Fasteners, Torque, and Tension Certificate
Education and Training
Airstreams Renewables, Inc. 2017
Renewable Energy & Communications Tower Technician Program
Accelerated training on various aspects of electrical, mechanical and technical skills required to safely
troubleshoot and service renewable energy and communication tower equipment with an emphasis on safety.
State of Alaska EMT-1 2015
The EMT provides basic life support such as splinting, hemorrhage control, oxygen therapy, suction, CPR
and use of automated external defibrillators (AEDs).
UH-60 (Utility Helicopter) A/L Helicopter Repairers Course 2009
The UH-60 helicopter repairer is primarily responsible for supervising and performing maintenance on UH-60
helicopters also known as Black Hawk helicopters.
Career History and Accomplishments
United States Army Air Ambulance Crew Chief July 2016 – Present
• Managed scheduled and unscheduled maintenance across six aircraft, in two separate sites with limited personnel.
• Acts as Air Crew member assisting with medical care and flight duties.
• Used various hand tools such as torque wrenches, digital multimeters and calibrated special tools to accomplish
United States Army UH-60 Black Hawk Repairer June 2013 – May 2016
• Oversaw the welfare and training of twenty junior team members while simultaneously managing the company’s
maintenance program without a single safety incident or loss of property.
• Identified those with little experience and trained them to become better maintainers.
United States Army Air Ambulance Crew Chief September 2009 – May 2014
• Performed as an Air Ambulance crew chief responsible for the maintenance of twelve aircraft. Served as the
maintenance supervisor on a small team in a remote site with limited personnel and equipment for a no-fail mission
• Performed scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on UH-60 aircraft maintenance included removal of engines,
transmissions, gearboxes, troubleshooting and repair of various aircraft systems.
|Last Resume Update||November 27, 2017|
|Resume File|| Ian-McCallum.pdf 237.2 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||Yes|