● American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Card ● Signalperson Certificate
● OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety Card ● Capstan Hoist Certificate
● Electrical Safety Certificate ● CADWELD Certificate
● Fasteners, Torque, and Tension Certification
EDUCATION & TRAINING
08/2019 AIRSTREAMS RENEWABLES, INC Camp Lejeune, NC
RENEWABLE ENERGY AND COMMUNICATIONS TOWER TECHNICIAN PROGRAM
08/2014 OSSINING HIGH SCHOOL Ossining, NY
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
11/2015 TO 11/2019 Camp Lejeune, NC
FOOD SERVICE SPECIALIST
● Enforced sanitary regulations by visually inspecting employees prior to each shift for proper hygiene, such as
clean uniforms, hair nets, rubber gloves and neat aprons before allowing them to handle food.
● Supervised premeal setup by stocking silverware, cups, plates, trays and condiments prior to each meal.
● Maintained a clean and sanitary restaurant by scrubbing tables, ovens, grills, coppers, steamers, and floors using
scratch pads, degreasers, sanitizers, brooms and mops.
● Proficient in the setup of the Marine Corps Expeditionary Field Kitchen (EFK) an its components such as Tray
Ration Heating systems, ovens, and M1959 Field Ranges by leveling the EFK on flat surfaces, connecting
generators, attaching hoses to water pumps and connecting fuel lines using adjustable wrenches, drivers, allen
key sets and pliers.
● Repaired and replaced worn out components on the EFK such as fuel screens, air filters and power receptacle
using screwdrivers, pliers and adjustable wrenches.
● Manage warehouse equipment such as liquid containers, food transporters, burners, tables, Unitized Group
Rations and Meals Ready To Eat by performing inventories of on hand quantities and inputting data into the
Marine Corp Food Information System.
|Last Resume Update||December 8, 2019|
|Resume File|| Isai.Rivera-Resume.pdf 139.87 kB|