- Vision32: Software for pricing, supplies,
- BSc, Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering at
Czech University of Life Sciences. Prague,
consumption of materials…
Czech Republic. (October 2009 - June 2012)
- Fluent in English and basic Spanish - Secondary Education in Construction with
understanding GCSE at High School Josef Gocar Prague,
Czech Rep. (September 2004 - June 2008)
Construction Superintendent for Lukor s.r.o. 01/2015 to 05/2016 – Prague, Czech Republic
- Plan and coordinate of supply, daily field operational objectives, timelines and goals.
- Organizing field laborers and subcontractors, resulting on a more efficient work.
- Supervision of design and construction documentation, for meeting the requirements.
- Quality and safety control, ensure continuity of construction, to meet the deadlines
- Control project costs by weekly evaluation of labor, material, and equipment costs,
adjusting to insure a fair profit while maximizing client satisfaction foremost.
ELI Laser Center (www.eli-beams.eu); European Union project with a $280 million budget,
meant to be the research center with the latest laser equipment in the world.
- Project Manager for the supply and installation of 400 special doors (airtight, fire,
electromagnetic and x-ray resistant) and 18 000 sq yd of seamless floors.
Wood technology pavilion CULS; flooring of CULS Prague University
- Site Manager for the 4000 sq yd of PVC and tile flooring.
Vivus Luka (www.vivus.cz/luka/index.php?lg=en); flooring of residential complex
- Site Manager for the 2400 sq yd of hard-wood flooring.
Rybná 15, Prague – Revitalization of apartment building in historic city center
Researcher for Polytechnic University of Valencia 09/2014 to 01/2015 - Valencia, Spain
- The project was about comparing different types of low-energy perimeter bearing walls
currently used in Europe.
Construction Engineer for Lukor s.r.o. 06/2014 to 09/2014 – Prague, Czech Republic
- Supervision of construction workers, ensuring supplies, materials and quality control on a
Karpatská 5, Prague - Revitalization of residential building in historic city center
Doubravická 1304 , Prague - Revitalization of common areas, corridors
Glowackého 551/3, Prague - Revitalization of common interior areas, corridors
Civil Assistant for Technology Agency of the Czech Republic 08/2013 to 01/2014
(Government organization that assigns grants to research projects)
- Communication with applicants for grants
- Project management, control of the procedures and meetings
- Erasmus – European University Exchange Program, worked as an intern in the research
department. Valencia, Spain (February – July 2014)
- English language course, level obtained; C1
- US Work and Travel Exchange program – Summer of 2012 and 2013 (NY; TX)
|Last Resume Update||August 8, 2016|
|Resume File|| Jan-Kvapil-Resume.pdf 204.98 kB|