Site Assessor NERA Project
• Complete Installation of 6 GHz. & I I GHz. Networks.
• Installed Equipment, Telco, Power, and Fabricated Customized
• Adhered to Deadlines and exceeded RF Specifications.
Antenna Sites Project
• Responsible for Wireless Communication Sites throughout the
State of Arizona. Completed identification of Carriers and
available Lease Space not under contract. Updated Drawings
of compound, shelter, and tower showing current occupancy.
• Proposed resolution of potential hazards and Site Safety
violations. Addressed maintenance needs on active existing
sites and the removal of abandoned lines, antennas, dishes, and
Superintendent T-Mobile Overlay Project
Managed Raw Land GSM Ultra-Site Builds in the State of
Arizona. Responsible for Development of Construction
Schedules, Contractors, Special Inspections, and City
Assisted Sr. Project Managers in resolving Monopalm
Specialty Contractor AT&T Overlay/Sprint Project
• Performed hot-cuts on TDMA Services while installation of
supplementary Lines, Antennas, and BTS Equipment
integrated GSM & UMTS Technologies. Erected COWS to
ensure minimal off airtime.
• Worked with several installation teams. Completed BTS
Installations and Site Modification Requests for Sprint.
Superintendent Cingular Overlay Project
Responsible for installation of additional Lines and Antennas.
Successfully Modified Tower Mount Applications to
complement each install. Complied with Carrier Specifications
for RF Testing and BTS Configuration.
Attended meetings to help eliminate site related problems gone
unseen at the launch of the project in the Oklahoma City &
Tulsa, OK Markets.
Superintendent Nextel Project
Overcame severe weather conditions on Raw Land Builds
throughout the Mid-Michigan Area. Completed excavations of
Vaulted Sites as well as Co-Locations to Water Chamber Sites.
Accomplished deforestation of heavily wooded areas. Developed
extensive Site Access Roadways, Compounds, and High Voltage
Adhered to Construction Deadlines.
Completed Nextel Build-Out as the Preferred Contractor!
RF Technician Metricom Project
• Accomplished RF Testing for sites in Virginia} Washington
DC, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and California.
• Instructed installation teams on proper Wiring Techniques of
Low Voltage LAN Lines, Connector Attachment, and
• Established Recognition as a Preferred Installation Team.
Site Assessor American Tower Project
• Responsible for Thorough Inspections of sites in
Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode
Island, and Ohio. Updated Orthographic Projections of the
compound, shelter and tower.
• Presented Site Safety issues to ensure EIA/TIA & OSHA
Regulations & Standards were met. Reported environmental
hazards that proposed any immediate or potential dangers; such
as low power lines etc...
• Completed 400 Sites in 4 Months.
Project Manager Metricom Project
• Overseen rebuilds of problems sites in the State of California.
• Worked with RF Engineers in Troubleshooting, Testing, and
overall Site Performance.
Project Manager/ Exelon Infrastructure
Sr. Safety Instructor Pennsylvania State: Consumer Power Build-Out
• Responsible for Invention and Completion of Wireless Meter
— Reading Hub Sites. Coordinated Contractors and
Maintained Customers Relations.
• Conducted Orientation & Training of installation teams and
contractors in Site Safety: Substation & Master station
Requirements & Restrictions.
• Directly dealt with Sr. Project Managers in Site Projection.
• Completed 70 Sites in 7 Months.
Comtrain Certification: #JA022900ER (Tower Climbing, Safety, and Rescue).
OSHA Instructor Registration No:xxx-xxx-xxxx - DTWSI (Fall Protection Trained)
OSHA 10 HOUR Certification: # NOT YET RECEIVED IN THE MAIL!!!
Andrew Certification: #A00604-CA-20591 (Connector Attachment, Weatherproofing).
L4PDM-RC L5PDF-RPC A7TDF-PS
SGL5 L5SGRIP SSH-78
Hilti Qualified Operator License: #2565881 (Powder Actuated Tools)
DX350 DX35 DX36M
DXA40 DXA41 DX351
Professional Level CPR/AED Certificate (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation).
Issued by American Safety & Health Institute
|Last Resume Update||March 11, 2018|
|Resume File|| Jason-Paul-Crowder-Resume.pdf 67.51 kB|